(单词翻译:单击)
I kind of weirdly want people to pull over right now.
我有点儿古怪地想让人们现在就靠边停车 。
I realize, you know, if you get letters or calls that people got into accidents, that's on you guys.
我意识到,如果你收到别人发生事故的短信或电话,这就取决于你们的决定了 。
I'm waiving all my liability. Thank you, Gary.
我没有任何责任 。谢谢你,加里 。
I want you to pull over.
我想要你停车 。
I want you look at that mirror, rearview mirror, right, that's what it's called, right? Yeah, yeah. Thank you.
我想让你看看那面镜子,是后视镜对吧?是的 。谢谢你 。
I want you to look at it, you need to understand if you look at it, it's your fault.
我想让你看看它,你要知道如果你看了它,就是你的错 。
What do you mean? It's not...
这是什么意思?它不是...
Everything in life is on you. Right.
生活的一切都取决于你自己,对 。
It's not your dad's fault who was a drinker.
它不是你酒鬼父亲的错 。
It's not your boyfriend that, you know, cheated on you.
也不是欺骗你的男朋友的错 。
It's not your girlfriend who's always putting you down.
也不是总拖你后腿的女朋友的错 。
It is your fundamental fault.
根本错误在于你 。
The second you make that decision then you can go on the offense.
你做出决定的瞬间,你就可能继续犯错 。