(单词翻译:单击)
My content is pretty happy and I'm a happy dude and—
我讲的内容相当轻松,我是一个快乐的人...
Do you get good engagement? What's that?
你的订婚愉快吗?什么?
Do you know what's funny?
你知道什么才有趣吗?
I'm just interested, do you get—
我只是感兴趣,你...
Negativity is a lot easier to sell.
消极更容易传播 。
Yeah. That's why it's working.
是的 。所以它才能大行其道
Like...What I do for living is much harder.
就像...我的谋生方法更加艰难了 。
I'm trying to win on positivity which is the hardest sell.
我努力争取积极的态度,但它是最难传播的东西 。
You're either on offense or you're not. Yeah.
你要么积极,要么消极 。是的 。
Like, to me, dwelling is super not interesting. It's got zero value. I just buy them.
对我来说,详谈超级无趣 。它一文不值 。我直接买单就行了 。
You need to be thoughtful, you need to understand,
你要深思,要理解,
you need to not have too much ego to lack of humility that why did we get here but dwelling?
不要过于自负,以至于对我们为什么到这里详谈缺少谦逊
I'm not interested in dwelling of what just happened in our countries.
我没兴趣考虑我们的国家发生了什么
I'm interested in being on the offense to a start closing the gap back to the social.
我感兴趣的是,要加入到开始缩小社会差距的斗争中 。
I care about the social impacts.
我关心的是社会影响 。
I sent an email to the entire company today of an emoji heart. That was it.
我今天给全公司的人发了一封心形表情的邮件 。就这样 。
Or I think I wrote something like, "I love you," or something
我觉得我写了“我爱你”之类的话
but the emails that I got back was so insane.
但我收到的回信太疯狂了 。
Just like people really needed it. Like people...
就像人们真的需要它,就像人们...
It takes so little to do, like... it's so easy to say, "Hey,"
我们需要做的事很小,简单地打声招呼,
like...or wink at somebody or just smile
或向某人眨个眼或是笑笑,
but it's not because you actually have to believe it and people don't actually believe it.
但现实并非如此,因为你不得不相信,人们并不相信它 。