(单词翻译:单击)
Tell me a typical day in--in george clooney's life? Yes, yes.
告诉我乔治克鲁尼(美国著名导演)生命中一个特殊的日子 对对对
No, let's start with your life. Okay. So you have--how many-five children?
不 让我们来谈谈你的生活吧 好的 所以 你有多少 5个孩子?
How many do you have? Sometimes it feels like five. You have three.
你有多少孩子来着? 有时候好像是有5个孩子 你有3个
You have twins... Only three. I have three, yes. Twins and then a child on its own.
你有的一对双胞胎? 只有三个啦 我有三个娃 是的 一对双胞胎 还有一个落单的?
How old are all of them? There seems to be some confusion.
他们都几岁啦 三个孩子有时候挺容易搞混的
Well, actually, henry, our youngest, who is six,
事实上 henry最小只有六岁
He says that he and his brother and sister, hazel and finn,
他自己觉的 他和他的姐姐hazel 还有他的哥哥finn
That they're three twins. Mm-hmm, so he's not smart.
是三胞胎 嗯哼 所以他不太聪明咯
It's not about intellect. It's about heart. He's charming.
这和智商没有关系啦 这是关于爱心啦 他很有魅力啦
No, he feels that they are so close
不不不 他是觉得年龄太亲近了
That they are actually-when people talk about that we have twins in our family,
他们事实上... 当人们说起的时候 说我们家里只有一对双胞胎
He thinks that the three of them are the twins. Yeah. He's an idiot.
他会觉得他们仨都是一起的 恩 他太傻了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, no. See? Oh, i say it, and everyone turns against me.
嗯嗯嗯 不是啦 看?哦 我这么说 每个人都不认同我
He's my child. He's your child. You should defend him. But i can...
他是我的孩子 他是你的孩子 你应该否定他的 但我会...
No, i think that's-- 'cause it must be--
不 我在想 这肯定是...
It must be hard for him to hear everybody, like,
他总是听到别人这么说 对他来说不容易吧
Talk about twins and give them a lot of attention. But nobody really says "Twins." Mm-hmm. Um...
比如 一直在说他们是几胞胎 各种关注他们 但没有人会说 双胞胎啊 嗯哼..呃...
Sorry, i just fell asleep for a second-- Where did you go?
抱歉 刚刚那一秒 我睡过去了 你去哪里了
Do you ever scare them? Do you scare your children? All right, well, here's the thing.
你会吓唬他们吗 你会吓唬你的孩子们吗 好吧 有这么一件事
As much as i do not like to be scared, how many moms here have ever scared your child,
就像我不喜欢别人吓我一样 在座的有多少妈妈 吓唬过自己的孩子
And they are so easily scared, and then you get the fever for it?
而且 他们又很容易被吓到 然后 你会对这个事情上瘾的
Someone here is saying yes, she has scared her child. Yeah, right?
有人说是的 他们吓唬过自己的孩子 恩 是吧
And, i mean, just a couple of weeks ago--and i had to stop myself, 'cause i realized this is--
我是说 就在几周前 我不得不阻止自己 因为我意识到
There's something disturbing or, like, potentially abusive and long-lasting.
这个事儿很让我困扰 长时间这样做的话 还可能是一种潜在的虐待
But the other week, there was just such a golden opportunity.
但是 之后的某一周 那真的是一个绝好的机会
I was coming down the stairs, and my oldest son was coming down the hall...
我从楼梯上走下来 我最大的儿子 正好从大厅走出来
It's so wrong. This proves absolutely i don't go out enough at all,
这不太对...事实上 我一点都没有想要出去的打算
Because when he came around, i just jumped down and said, "Boo," and he sprung out
当他过来的时候 我正好跳下来 我说‘boom‘ 然后 他像是弹出去了一下
His legs and his arms and went up and obviously scared the bejesus out of him.
他的手他的脚 都伸了开去 显然 把他吓得要喊上帝了
Wait, so his-- I can't stop laughing. Well, of course, the way you describe it--
等等 那他 我忍不住想笑...恩 当然 你讲的故事
Like a cartoon, like, his legs and-- Whoo-whoo. Yeah.
想在放一部动画片一样 他的腿和 哇哦 对对对
Then you're gonna want to do that again. Why not?
以后你还想再做一次么 为什么不呢
You have to stop yourself, though. Yeah, no. You have to stop yourself.
但你 不得不克制一下自己 恩 不用 你得克制一下
Because you're the parent. Yeah, yeah.
因为 你是家长啊 是是是是
But you guys know what i'm talking about. Oh, it's funny.
但你们一定懂我在说什么 哦 这太搞笑了
Wow, i am just waterworks here. Yeah. How much drinking do you do alone?
哇 我太容易笑出眼泪了 对 恩 你一个人的时候 到底喝了多少水