(单词翻译:单击)
It's the people that are the best that win.
最优秀的人才能胜利 。
The market proves it for you. So let's go in detail.
这是市场证明出来的,接下来就让我们具体谈谈 。
TechCrunch doesn't pick the winners.
科技博客不会挑选赢家 。
The Wall Street Journal doesn't pick the winners.
华尔街日报不会挑选赢家 。
Three cool kids in the crowd don't pick the winners.
人群中的酷小孩不会挑选赢家 。
The problem is everybody wants to be anointed a winner
但问题是每个人都想被指定为赢家,
or best at what they do before they've actually done it.
或在他们实际行动之前就能成为行业精英 。
Let me just remind you and everybody else here,
我仅提醒在座的各位,
I built a business for 18 hours a day every day
在我有勇气参加这样的演讲之前,
running a wine liquor store for 13 years every day
我每天有18个小时在做生意,
before I ever had the audacity to come to something like this and talk.
13年如一日得经营一家葡萄酒商店 。
Let me tell you something amazing.
我再告诉你一些令人吃惊的事 。
If you're good enough, you will win.
如果你足够优秀,你就会赢 。
But if you are upset that somebody else's grandpappy got them ahead of you, then you're gonna lose.
但如果你只是因为父辈原因使得起点比别人低而沮丧,那么你就要输了 。
Everybody started ahead of me. I'm just catching up.
每个人都在我前面,我要奋起直追了 。