(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
My son eats way too much sugar.
我儿子吃太多糖
And I'd like you to tell him to stop it.
希望你能告诉他别吃太多糖
Because it's hurting his health, his teeth.
因为糖损害他的健康,牙齿
And he will listen to you. He admires you.
他会听你的,他很崇拜你"
" Gandhi looked at her and said, "Madam, can you please come back in a month?"
甘地看着她说"夫人,你能一个月后再来吗?"
She didn't know why but she listened to him after all he was Gandhi.
她不明白为什么但还是听了他的话因为他是甘地
She left, went far away, came all the way back a month later, and once again, got an audience with Gandhi.
她离开,长途返回一个月后又回来再次与甘地见面
She said in front of him, She said "I was here a month ago."
她在他面前说她说"一个月前我来过"
And he said, "Yes. I remember."
他说"是的,我记得"
And she said, "Could you please tell my son to stop eating so much sugar?"
她说"你能告诉我儿子不要吃太多糖吗?"
So Gandhi looks at the child intensely and says, "Son, stop eating too much sugar." And that's it.
于是甘地注视着那个孩子说"孩子,不要再吃太多糖"就是这样
The woman is obviously perplexed and musters up her courage, and says, "Mahatma, thank you very much.
那个女人很困惑,她鼓起勇气说"圣雄,非常感谢
I'm sure he will stop eating too much sugar, but why couldn't you tell him this a month ago, when I came all the way here?"
我肯定他不会再吃太多糖但为什么不在一个月前告诉他在我长途赶来的时候?"
And he said, "Well, madam, because a month ago, I was eating too much sugar."
他说"夫人,因为一个月前我也吃太多糖"
课程简介和演讲视频
课程简介
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?
他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。