哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第150期
日期:2016-12-09 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Every day, twice as much as the previous day, starting with one.

每天给我前一天的两倍钱 从一分钱开始

Who would like to make this deal with me? Again, every day I give you for the next 30 days 1000 dollars.

谁愿意和我作这笔交易? 我会在未来30天每天给你一千美元

What you'll do is every day for the next 30 days give me one cent, next day two, four, eight and so on.

你们要做的是在未来30天给我一分钱 第二天二分 然后是四分 八分 以此类推

Anyone? Any takers? One.

任何人?谁想做这笔交易? 一个人

Looking for some more. So that's 30000 down for me.

还有吗? 我少了三万美元

Anymore? Ok, good. Alright. So here' s the deal.

还有吗? 很好 好 是这样

Here is what will happen. On the 30th day, I will give you another 1000 dollars.

结果将是这样 在第30天 我再给你一千美元

You'll have a total of 30000 dollars from me. On the 30th day, I will be getting from you in total.

你将从我这里一共得到三万美元 在第30天 我将从你那里一共得到

Including the first 29 days no, rather on the 30th day.

包括前29天 不 在第30天

I'll be getting from you 5, 368, 709 dollars and 12 cents. Double that, times by two.

我将从你那里得到5368709.12美元 再翻倍 乘以二

This is the money I will be making in one month. One cent on the first, two on the second, and so on.

这将是我在一个月赚到的钱 第一天一分钱 第二天二分钱......

For most people, it seems extraordinary because people don' understand the nature of exponential function.

很多人会觉得不可思议 因为他们不懂指数函数的本质

And therefore don't understand the nature of the power of one. Here is another example.

也不懂一的力量 再举一个例子

Just kidding. I'll let you off the hook. Another example. This captured my imagination.

开玩笑的 我放过你 另一个例子 这个例子捕获了我的想象力

When I was a kid, my dad told me about the invention of the chess game.

在我小的时候 父亲给我讲象棋游戏的由来


课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到