(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
So if you are available and interested in attending that, please come and see me after class.Thanks.
有时间和兴趣上课的请在课后来找我。谢谢
I'd like to introduce now two very dear friends and supporters of positive psychology
现在我想介绍两位挚友积极心理学的支持者
who are doing arguably more than anyone else
可能比任何人
to disseminate the ideas of positive psychology in a rigorous and fun way.
更致力推广积极心理学以严谨和有趣的方式
I've asked them to give a brief presentation
我请他们简单介绍一下
about the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology at U Penn,
宾州大学应用积极心理学硕士课程
the only master degree, well the first master degree in the world there are a couple of others now.
唯一的硕士学位,世界上第一个硕士学位目前还有其他几个
And they'll talk a little bit about for 15 minutes about the masters,
他们会简单介绍一下利用15分钟时间,介绍一下硕士课程
before we jump into our material today,which hopefully will be exciting.
然后再开始今天的课程希望让人兴奋
So James and Debbie, please.
有请James和Debbie
Thank you very much, Tal.
非常感谢
It's great to be here with you guys.
很高兴能来到这里
What a delight to be able to spend a few minutes with you
和你们共度几分钟,真是乐事
in such a very special class,
在这样特别的课堂上
where you are combining the science of positive psychology with its practice.
在这里你们将积极心理学的科学和应用合二为一
And of course, as you very quickly figure out,
当然你们很快就知道
Tal is such a master teacher,somebody who is able to take complex ideas
Tal是位杰出的教授能把复杂的概念
and make them simple without making them simplistic and also making it inspiring
变得简单易懂,又不过份简单而且发人深省
课程简介和演讲视频
课程简介
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?
他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。