哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第183期
日期:2017-03-02 12:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Those of you who don't feel comfortable doing it.
感觉不自在的
You don't have to do it. Those who feel comfortable to do it, do it.
可以不参与 认为没问题的 一起来做
If it's a stretch for you, I still recommend that you do it.
如果你觉得很勉强 我仍建议你一起来
If you never meditate before, this is a wonderful opportunity to do it for the first time.
如果你从没冥想过 这是你们尝试的好机会
One thing I do ask you: If you are not doing it.
我对你们的一个要求是 如果你不做
If you don't participate, simply just keep quiet.
不参与的同学 请保持安静
Other than that, I really do recommend that you join us. What I want to do together now.
此外 我强烈建议你参与 现在我要大家一起
Is enter the realm of unconditional acceptance. Se?Or, just sit up straight as much as possible.
一起进入无条件接受境界 在座位上尽量坐直身体
If possible, your back relaxing against the back rest. Plant your feet comfortably on the floor.
如果可以 后背在靠背上放松 双脚舒服地放在地板上
If you feel comfortable, close your eyes. Shift the focus of your breath.
感觉舒适 闭上双眼 转移呼吸的焦点
Shift the focus of your thoughts to your breathing.
把思想的焦点 转移到呼吸上

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到