篮球英文堂(MP3+中英字幕) 第66期:五元入伍抗癌公益运动
日期:2017-03-02 17:59

(单词翻译:单击)

There are 1.6 million new dignosis of cancer per year in the United States alone.
仅美国一国,每年就有1600万人确诊患癌症。
We are on the cusp of so many great discoveries.
我们在这一领域已经取得重大突破,有很多伟大的发现。
I absolutely believe this is a fight we can win.
我坚信我们可以赢得这场战役。
Fifteen years ago, we started a tech company called Qualtrics.
15年前,我们创办了技术公司Qualtrics。
One of our founders was battling cancer.
其中一个创办者当时便在对抗癌魔。
We then decided to fight this disease.
我们决定一起抗争这场疾病。
Last year, we started a campaign called "Five for the Fight".
去年,我们发起了一项运动“五元入伍”。
Where everyone can give five dollars to cancer research.
在这项运动中每个人可以为癌症研究捐赠5美元。

爵士五壮士

Today, we are happy to announce that Qualtrics will be sponsoring the Jersey patch for the Utah Jazz.
如今,我们高兴地宣布,Qualtrics将成为犹他爵士队新球衣的赞助商。
But instead of the Qualtrics logo, the "Five for the Fight" logo will be on the Jersey this season.
不过我们不会使用Qualtrics商标,而会使用“五元入伍”活动的标志。
We've got to find a cure and we need everyone.
针对癌症,我们必须要努力治疗并且我们需要大家的帮助。
Let's fight Jazz Nation, This is Kass Geid and I fight with 5.
上吧爵士大家庭,Kass Geid,五元,我入伍。
I'm in for the fight.
我入伍。
Juan, five for the fight.
我是胡安,五元入伍。
Go get it let't go.
上吧。

更多精彩内容请关注微信公众号:篮球英文堂 新浪微博:篮球英文堂

分享到