哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第173期
日期:2017-01-26 11:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Now I'm saying we should look like this.
不是说大家应该像那样。
But what I am saying is that we all need a space, a place in our own lives.
我的意思是我们都需要一个空间,生活中要有一个地方
Where we give ourselves the permission to be human, whether it's with close friends.
在那里我们准许自己为人,可以是和挚友在一起时。
People we care about, whether it's first and foremost with ourselves.
或者是跟我们关心的人在一起时,最重要的是面对自己时。
When we write a journal, where we do give ourselves the permission to be.
当我们写日记时,这时我们准许自己为人。
To cry, to be joyous because if we don't.
准许自己哭泣,快乐。因为如果不那么做,
We pay a price. We need a space of unconditional acceptance.
我们将付出代价。 我们需要一个无条件接受自我的地方。
The best advice that I got, or that we got.
我得到的最好建议或者说是我们
My wife and I got when David, our first son was born from our pediatrician, Dr. Tok Shapiro.
也就是我妻子和我得到的建议是,当我们的大儿子David出生时,Tok Shapiro医生给我们的。
And David was born at 1 AM in the morning
David在凌晨一点出生。
and around 8 AM in the morning,he came in to see, to check up on my wife, to check up on the baby.
早上八点时他来查看我妻子的情况,查看婴儿的情况
For some reason, he didn't check up on me. And everything was fine.
不知为什么,他没询问我的情况.一切都正常
As he is leaving the room, he turned around and said just one more thing.
在他走出房间时,他转过身说还有一件事。
Over the next few months,you are going to be experiencing every single kind of emotion to the extreme and that's fine.
在接下来的几个月里你们将体会到每一种情绪,极至的情绪.不过没关系。
It's natural. We all go through it.
是很自然的事。我们都经历过。
And he walked out. It was the best advice.
然后他走了出去 这是妻子和我
That my wife and I got regarding child-rearing. Why? Let me give you an example.
得到的关于抚育孩子的最好建议,为什么?让我举个例子。
So after about a month, I started to, once in a while experience some envy toward David.
一个月后 我开始偶尔对David产生一种嫉妒

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到