美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第141期:生活互相交织
日期:2016-12-05 14:08

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

The relationship between celebrity and their assistant is very complicated.

名人和助理之间的关系非常复杂

As you know,I have heard,by the way.which I want to ask you about in a second.

顺便说句 我听说你感同身受 我一会想问你这个 我很好奇

My assistant and I,yeah,I had the same assistant,for 5 1/2,almost 6 years now.

是的 我的助理一直没变 我们合作了五年半 将近六年了

Getting weird,huh?No,it's great.She will tell me to f-off,you know.

变得奇怪了吗 不 很棒 她会对我说滚蛋 你知道吗

What,you're crazy.Shut up,you know.She hits me and then I hit her.It's just craziness.

她会说 什么 你疯了 闭嘴 她打我 我也打她 非常疯狂

Sounds healthy.It will all be worked out in court.

听起来挺健康 一切都会在法庭上解决的


It's what happens after while.When you have this relationship with people,who you're involved with each other's lives and it gets really kooky.

合作一段时间后就会这样 你和他们产生了感情 你们的生活互相交织 感觉很古怪

So much isolation and protection that has to happen.

会牵涉到很多隔离及保护

Then you sort of like end up,kind of like hiring a buddy,a confidante.

结果你相当于 雇了一个好友 知己

Like somebody to organize your schedule,but in addition to that,like kind of live with you essentially.

某个为你安排日程的人 但是不仅如此 你几乎还和他住在一起

So yeah,it more complicated than just like go buy me tampons,because I'm embarrassed to go to right aid done it myself.

比 去给我买卫生棉条 因为我不好意思自己买 要复杂多了

I never asked her to buy me tampons.Sorry.One time I asked her to buy me tampons,and it's because I was making puppets.

我从没有让她给我买过卫生棉条 抱歉 我只让她给我买过一次卫生棉条 那是因为我在做木偶

词汇解析

1、work out

想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。

It took me some time to work out what was causing this.

我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。

计算下来(为)

The price per pound works out at 3.20 pound.

每磅价格合计3.20英镑。

It will probably work out cheaper to hire a van and move your own things.

租一辆面包车自己搬的话,算起来可能要更省钱些。

(如期)发生;进展(顺利)

Things just didn't work out as planned.

事情根本没有按计划进行。

I hope it will work out well.

我希望进展顺利。

2、organize

组织;安排;筹备

In the end, we all decided to organize a concert for Easter.

最终,我们一致决定组织一场复活节音乐会。

a two-day meeting organised by the United Nations.

由联合国组织的为期两天的会议

规划(自己);使有序高效

changing the way you organize yourself.

改变自我规划的方式

Go right ahead, I'm sure you don't need me to organize you.

只管干吧,我相信你用不着我来为你安排。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • essentiallyadv. 本质上,本来
  • embarrassedadj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的
  • concertn. 音乐会,一致,和谐 vt. 制定计划,通过协商达成
  • organizev. 组织
  • protectionn. 保护,防卫
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • celebrityn. 名人,名誉,社会名流
  • additionn. 增加,附加物,加法
  • compromisen. 妥协,折衷,折衷案 vt. 妥协处理,危害 vi.