哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第148期
日期:2016-12-07 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

In a web potentially of goodness. To illustrate the exponential nature of human networks.

在一个潜在善的网络里 为了说明人类网络的指数本质

Let's look at smiles. What do we know from research is that smiles are contagious.

我们来以笑为例 研究证明笑有传染性

Someone smiles makes you smile. You smile you make someone smile.

别人笑会引起你发笑 你发笑会引起别人发笑

And so on and so on. You know, even some goes pass you on the street and you don't smile.

以此类推 即使路人与你擦身而过时 你没笑

Ostensibly you don't smile there are certain micro-muscles in your face.

表面上你没有笑 但你面部的细微肌肉

That are moving that actually make you feel better. So smiles are contagious.

会收缩 让你感觉更好 笑是传染的

Now if you smiled to or make three people smile.

如果你的笑 感染了三个人

And these three people each one makes three other people smile.

这三个人 每个人又引起另外三人发笑

And those nine people make three each one three other people smile.

那九个人 每个人再用笑容感染三个人

Within 20 degrees of separation from you initial smile to the three people.

只需要20度的分隔 从你用笑容感染三个人开始

The entire world will be smiling. Exponential nature of social networks.

全世界就会笑起来 社会网络的指数本质

The same with making other people feel good complimenting people.

让别人感觉良好也有感染力 恭维别人

If you make three people or even better, four people a day feel good and they make.

如果你能让三个人 甚至四个人度过美妙的一天

They pay it forward and make four others feel good, and so on and so on.

他们会推展 让四人有美好的一天 以此类推

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到