哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第114期
日期:2016-11-03 03:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

As the ME generation: all I care about, all this generation cares about is

以自我为中心这一代人只关心

Well, let me just make more money , let me just get a bigger house ,

赚更多的钱 买大一点的房子

Let me just be more successful and accrue more eclats, more prestige .

更成功 取得更高荣誉变得更有威望

This is a false stereotype. Yes, eclats, prestige, money is important.

这是一种错误的刻板印象是的 荣誉 威望 金钱是重要的

It's important to most people in the world. A big deal.

这对大多数人来说都很重要甚至是最重要的

But were these people who have these stereotypes were they (?) Is that they see just that?

但有这些刻板印象的人他们只看到这些是最重要的吗?

And they don't see the desire to make a difference. 1800 students at Harvard each year,

他们并不渴望改变世界每年哈佛有

About 1800 students are members of PBHA (Phillips Brooks House Association).

约1800名学生是PBHA(菲利普斯布鲁克斯楼协会)的成员

That's not all. There are other students who outside PBHA and who volunteer.

不仅如此还有一些没加入PBHA的学生甘当志愿者

Just about every single one of you. At least if we look at the statistics,

几乎所有人都是看一下统计数据

Just about every single one of you, very soon,

你们每个人很快

After you leave Harvard, will join an organization, whether it could be your primary job or not

离开哈佛后 都将加入公司无论它是否你的主要工作

An organization that is a social enterprise, not for profit, something to better the world.

这个组织是个社会企业非盈利机构 只为贡献社会而存在的

You'll be on boards of such organizations. You'll donate money to such organizations.

你会加入这样一个组织你会捐钱给这些组织

Harvard grads are generous with their time, with their money, with their efforts,

哈佛毕业生一向慷慨 无论是对时间还是金钱和努力

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • associationn. 联合,结合,交往,协会,社团,联想
  • stereotypen. 铅版,陈腔滥调,老一套 vt. 使用铅版,套用老套
  • primaryadj. 主要的,初期的,根本的,初等教育的 n. 最主
  • generousadj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的
  • donatevt. 捐赠,转移(电子) vi. 捐款
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • enterprisen. 企业,事业,谋划,进取心
  • prestigen. 威望,声望