我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:Bill独特的蓝色外套
日期:2016-09-15 14:25

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

He has a look. It's individual.
他的打扮很特别。
It's Bill...the blue smock.
Bill独特的蓝色外套。
The jacket is functional 'cause it has all the pockets. -Right.
这外套很实用它有很多口袋。-对。
And you can launder it.
清洗也很方便。
And I thought the color was nice.
而且我觉得这颜色也不错。
Originally, when I started to buy them at the Bazar de L'Hotel de Ville, they were $20.
我最初从Bazar de L'宾馆那边买的这衣服,那时卖20美元。
And they were the ones that the street sweepers wore.
有阵子街头的清洁工也穿这衣服。
They came in black and white and blue.
他们的衣服有黑的,白的和蓝色的。
And, you see, with the cameras, the jackets all get torn here and ruined.
通常,带着照相机衣服这里会被磨坏。
So that was another thing.
当然这是另外一回事。
Why have an expensive, beautiful jacket...and wear it with all the cameras rubbing on it and wreck it? That's...
但是我们为什么要穿着很贵很好看的外套,你明明知道相机会把它磨坏的。那就是......
I mean, I can't imagine such wastefulness.
我觉得完全没必要那么浪费。
Oh, don't mind me. These are my...I have to take every morning my heart pills.
哦,稍等一下…这是我每天要吃的心脏的药。
Keep the heart going.
这样才能保持心脏继续工作。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到