我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:第一台相机
日期:2016-08-23 10:58

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

The shapes, I mean, of these people.
类似于欧洲中世纪的服装。
Didn't someone give you your first camera?
你的第一台相机是谁送给你的么?
David Montgomery, an American photographer who lived and worked in London.
David Montgomery,一个常年居住在伦敦的美国摄影师。
We were there at his home with his wife and all for dinner one night.
当时我和他还有他的妻子在一起吃晚饭。
I said, "Gee, do you have an assistant who could take a picture for me tomorrow?" Some fashion shop, I mentioned.
我问他,他有没有个助手可以帮我在一些时尚店铺拍张照片。
And...Yes, he sent one of his assistants out.
然后他果然叫了一个助手来帮我拍照。
And then when he came to New York about three months later, he said, "Here, I brought you something."
大概三个月之后他来了纽约他说带给了我意见礼物。
He said, "Use it like a pen, like you take notes. Do it with a camera."
他说,像你用笔写字那样用相机来记录生活吧。
A little Olympus half-frame. They were $39, and you got 72 pictures to a 36 roll of...Frame...
那是一台奥林巴斯的半框相机,39美元可以拍72张照片,其中一半有帧辊。(译者注:对不起我没弄清楚相机原理这部分==)
Frame roll of film so I liked that even better.
于是我更加喜欢这台相机了。
One of the interesting things about street style...is that it emerged at the same point...that, um, Bill got a camera.
街头潮流很有趣的一点在于在它兴起时Bill正好得到了他的第一台相机。
And by street style, I'm talking about fashions that really did emerge from the street.
在这种街头潮流的影响下有些时尚就真的来自于街上普通人的穿着。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg

视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到