我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第40期:摄影师应该是"隐形人"
日期:2016-09-14 14:24

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I'd never be a paparazzi. I couldn't be.
我绝不会像个狗仔队那样去跟拍。
To torment people and chase them...Oh, that I couldn't do. I wouldn't do.
去折磨那些人,追着他们拍我不会,也绝不那样做。
I think it has to be done just discreetly and quietly.
我认为拍照是一件很谨慎的事应该悄悄地去做。
"Invisible,"I think, is the word.
或许换句话说,摄影师应该是"隐形人"。
This is the greatest subject in all of Europe...Madame Piaggi.
这是欧洲最美的人之一,Piaggi夫人。
C'est le video The New York Times.Yeah, I know.
他们是《纽约时报》的,在拍照。哦,我知道。
The pumps. I don't like them on me, but it's good on her.
我不喜欢他们拍我,拍她很好。
When did he first photograph you?
他第一次给你拍照是什么时候?
Uh, in the '70s.
大概是…七十年代。
I photographed her outside Saint Laurent's couture show, mixed in with all the other women that were trying to be so chic with their pantsuits.
我第一次给她拍照是在Saint Laurent的女装展外面,她和一些穿着普通裤装却努力想让自己显得很特别的女人在一起。
It was a revelation.
这简直是场革命。
I mean, I never saw anyone like her.
我从未见过像她这样的人。
I think she's a poet with clothes.
她像个衣服的诗人。
But a very fine poet.
一个很好的诗人。
Oh, my God, I wouldn't miss her.
哦,天呐…我决不能错过拍她。
To me, that's the reason to go to Paris.
她是我来巴黎的原因之一。
I mean, I just like fashion as an art form of dressing the body.
她简直像流动的服装艺术展。
If we all went out looking like a slob like me, it would be a pretty dreary world.
如果每个人都像我这个懒虫一样这样穿出门那这个世界将会多么无趣。
No, see, I think Bill is very stylish.
Bill有他自己的风格。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到