我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第26期:安保措施
日期:2016-08-31 10:36

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

You know, you simply can't get involved in all of these things. It's...I used to try.
你不可能去参加这每一项活动…我试过这样做。
This one I might go to, but I just don't know. The security could be so awful.
我可能会去这个,也不一定他们的安保措施很差。
First, I select a charity that will do the most good.
首先,我选择慈善活动。
Never looking at a guest list.
我从不看来宾名单。
As a matter of fact, people call up and say, "Well, this one's coming or that one. " I say, "Don't bother even telling me, and don't bother sending a guest list 'cause I'm not interested. "
但总会有人打电话跟你说"谁谁谁会来参加这个活动" 我说,不用告诉我这些,也不要给我寄来宾名单因为我对此毫无兴趣。
"The Queen of Sweden, the Queen of Jordan, their Royal Highnesses"...and, uh, blah, blah, blah, blah.
瑞典皇后约旦皇后…皇家…什么什么殿下bla~bla~bla~好多这样的。
I'm interested in what the charity does, and that's why the Times is there.
我关心的是这些慈善活动具体是做什么,这才是《纽约时报》关心的要点。
It really is that way.
这才是正确的选择方法。
People find it hard to believe. They think it's a society column.
有些人不理解他们觉得我做的是一个社会类专栏。
It's not at all.
但不仅仅是这样。
It never was meant to be.
才不是这样。
There was a magazine. It's now deceased.
有个已经停刊的杂志。
They had a headline...The best magazine title I've ever seen.
做过一期的标题...是我见过的最棒的杂志标题。
"You went out last night. Nobody wrote about it. Do you exist?"
你昨晚出去了,没有人把这记录下来。那你真的存在么?
Now that's...That's the frame of mind that a lot of people got caught up in.
哦,那是…其实很多人都带着这种心态。
You kids print your names for me.
你们帮我把你们的名字写下来。
Where's it gonna be? Where's our picture gonna be?
这会登在哪儿?这些照片登在哪儿?
He's New York Times. -Oh.
他是《纽约时报的》。-哦。
The Times have a little benefit page. It's small stuff.
《纽约时报》会有一个小的版面登出来。
We gotta be in it. -Unimportant.
我们会等在报纸上。-这不重要。
We're pretty good-looking people.
因为我们穿的好看。
Yeah. That's what I thought.
是的,我也这么认为。
New York is about status.
纽约是一个很在意身份地位的城市。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到