我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:最好的时装秀
日期:2016-07-28 16:18

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

What it's all about now? Huh?
我们这是在干什么?
We're making a documentary about Bill.
我们在拍摄一部关于Bill的纪录。
Oh, a documentary on him? -Yes.
哦,关于他的纪录片?-是的。
Oh. What about it?
哦…关于什么呢?
What do you want me say about Bill?
你希望我讲一些关于Bill的什么事呢?
The best fashion show is definitely on the street.
最好的时装秀一定是来自大街上。
Always has been and always will be.
一直是这样,也将一直这样下去。
It never occurred to me that I'm just waiting.
我总是期待与那些时装不期而遇。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


It's always the hope that you'll see...some marvelous, exotic bird of paradise, meaning a very elegant, stunning woman, or someone wearing something terrific.
你总希望能看见…奇妙的,有异域风情的服装或是一位优雅的,让人惊艳的女士或是一个穿着很不寻常的人。
A friend of mine, Steven O. , called me at home, and he said, "Patrick, there's 17 pictures of you...in the New York Times."
我的以为朋友Steven O.,打电话到我家里他说,"Patrick,《纽约时报》登了17张你的照片"
I was walking on a cloud for weeks after that. I still am.
在这件事之后的几周,我有些飘飘然的感觉…不过我还是原来那个自己。
I'm still on my dandy cloud.
我还是坚持自己这种风格的穿着。
Oh, my God.
哦,天呐
Look at...Look at the shoes. See the heels?
看这双鞋…这鞋跟…
Isn't that wonderful?
是不是很棒?
You have to be able to give the reader...in a flash on Sunday...news and excitement about what it was.
通常报纸上的热点都是些新闻你必须在每周日给读者带来一些亮点。
You know, he has two columns.
他有两个专栏。
One of them which is about...a documentation of New York life, in terms of the drivers of its social and philanthropic world, political world,
其中一个是关于...一些关于纽约生活的文章。比如说:出租车司机的生活,慈善界的故事,与政治有关的故事
and this other, which is really an attempt to tease out trends...in terms of the reality of how people dress.
而另一个,就是这个正在成为一种潮流趋势的栏目记录下人们是如何打扮自己的。

视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到