我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:拍照机会
日期:2016-08-01 16:55

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Or when there's a blizzard is the best time.
如果有暴风雪,那真是太棒了。
Things happen. People forget about you.
下雪的时候,人们忘了你的存在。
If they see you, they don't go putting on airs.
如果他们看见我,完全不把我当回事。
They're the way they are, and if they happen to be wearing what you're photographing, then you're in business.
他们就是最原本的样子,他们就穿着你拍他们时最自然的装束,那真是绝佳的拍照机会。
He's caught me on a rainy day jumping puddles, the same way I did for Avedon, but...It was much less painful...when Bill photographed me, and much more natural.
他抓拍了我一张雨天里调过水坑的照片和我在Avedon的照片中一样的动作但这次不用那么痛苦地摆姿势。
He catches you crossing a street...with boots and blue jeans and this, and he's so happy,
Bill给我拍照时给人的感觉更加自然他抓拍到我过马路时的照片…穿着靴子、蓝色的牛仔裤,还有这个他对抓拍到这张照片感到非常高兴,
and he's much happier when you're in this...looking terrible and ratty, than he is...if he saw you in something incredibly elegant and smart.
他比照片中的人开心多了,照片里的人看起来都有些糟糕和混乱,但他总能发现你衣着的绝妙和优雅之处。
That's my poncho. They're so cheap...that you wear them once or twice, and then they start tearing.
这些是我的雨衣,都很便宜,穿一两次,可能就会坏。
First at the neck, immediately.
脖子这儿很快就穿坏了。
Well, why buy a new one? It's only gonna tear anyway.
为什么还买新的呢?它还是会坏的。
So you repair the old one.
可以趁这空档来修补旧雨衣。
Damn you, New Yorkers. You're all so extravagant and wasteful.
哎,纽约人的生活有时候就是那么奢侈浪费。
But I don't believe in one wear.So a little tape. And we're back in business.
不过我不是那么在意这个。一段小胶带,这雨衣就又能穿了。
I know this embarrasses everyone.
别人可能觉得这种穿着很尴尬。
It doesn't embarrass me.
不过我不在乎。
I think everyone that knows Bill...and understands who he is and what he represents...will always be thrilled to be photographed by Bill.
我觉得大家都知道Bill,理解他做的事,他的作品代表着什么。而且如果被Bill拍照了,一定会感到很高兴。
I mean, I've said many times that we all get dressed for Bill.
我的意思是,我以前大概这么说过……我们都会为了能被Bill拍到特意在上街前打扮自已一下(译者注:Anna Wintour是美版Vogue主编,电影《穿Prada的女魔头》原型)
Anna! Anna! Anna, right here, please?Anna, right here. Can you stop for a moment?
Anna,Anna,Anna,请看这儿好么?Anna,看这儿。你能停一下么?
She stopped for you. -She stopped for Bill.
她为你停了一下。-她为Bill停了一下。
He's sort of been documenting me for...Since I was a kid, like in my...19,20 years old, and it's one snap, two snaps,
他把给我拍的照片大概都排了序…我小时候,19、20岁的时候,这里抓拍一张,那里抓拍一张,
or he ignores you, which is death, you know?
如果他不再拍我了,那就糟糕了。
But he's always doing it because he has a point of view.
不过他一直还在拍,他总有些独特的视角。
He'd take my picture whenever he saw me.Sometimes it got into the Times, and most often not.
他基本每次见到我都会给我拍照。有些照片被登入《纽约时报》,但大部分并没有。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到