美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第8期:事业很成功
日期:2016-07-04 21:16

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

And the last thing I remember seeing was my friend's face,

印象里最后一个画面就是我朋友的脸

reaching for me and then I came to and he had fallen over,he was laughing so hard.

冲我伸过手来 我醒来时 他却摔倒了 他笑的太使劲了

Now things have changed.You've had a very successful career.You are now ant-man,

现在的你处境有改观了 你的事业很成功 你现在是蚁人了

And you have a terrific ensemble cast here,and your cohorts in the movie, the guys that are helping you out are very funny.

而且电影公司很棒 你电影中的配角也很逗

Rapper T.I. is in the movie with you.

说唱歌手TI 也在影片中

Did you know him before? Did you work with him before?

你此前认识他吗 你以前跟他共事过吗


I'd never worked with him,never met him.

我没跟他共事过 没见过他

I kind of knew who he was but I'm so kind of out of it.

我算是知道他是谁吧 但我太跟不上潮流了

I'm not in the cool,the things everybody knows I don't know.

我不酷 就是人人都知道的那种事 我却不知道

So I knew who he was,but he's a rapper,when I met him I'm like

我知道他是谁 也知道他是说唱歌手

he's so out of my league in the coolness department.

我见到他时心想 他酷得我实在高攀不上

He's also from Atlanta,which is where we shot the movie.

而且他来自亚特兰大 我们在那里拍的电影

He was so nice.I said this is your town.

他人很好 我说 这是你的地盘

I want to see it.Show me around.Take me out with you and your buds.

我想去看看 带我去看看吧 你和你的好哥们带我出去吧

Yeah, I don't think you....Yeah. He just didn't want you to...

我觉得你还是算了吧 他不想带你……

I think he said yeah,anytime you want but I mean... I think he knew I would have been so kind of tired by 10:00 o'clock or something.

他好像是说 可以 随时 但我觉得他知道 我到10点就会累得不行了

But he was great, he was great and it was awesome working with him.

但他人很好 跟他合作很棒

Your kids must be excited that your ant-man.I think so.yeah.

你的孩子对你演蚁人一定很激动吧 差不多吧 是的

词汇解析

1、take out

去除;除掉

I got an abscess so he took the tooth out.

我牙龈脓肿,所以他就把那颗牙拔掉了。

When you edit the tape you can take out the giggles.

你编辑录音时,可以把咯咯笑的部分删了。

邀请…外出,带…出去(吃饭、看电影等)

Jessica's grandparents took her out for the day.

杰茜卡的祖父母带她出去玩了一天。

Reichel took me out to lunch.

雷赫尔请我出去吃的午饭。

取得,获得,领到(贷款、执照、保单等)

They find a house, agree a price, and take out a mortgage through their building society.

他们找到一处房子,谈妥价格,通过住房互助协会办理了抵押贷款。

2、excite

使激动;使兴奋;使有热情

I only take on work that excites me, even if it means turning down lots of money.

我只做那些令我感兴趣的工作,即使这意味着要少赚很多钱。

We'd not been excited by anything for about three years.

已经有大约3年的时间没有任何事情令我们激动。

激起;引起;唤起

By all accounts, the monarchy does not excite strong feelings among the majority of Romanians.

据各方面记述,君主制没有在大多数罗马人中激发起强烈的感情。

Daniel's early exposure to motor racing did not excite his interest.

丹尼尔早期与摩托车赛的接触并没有激发他的兴趣。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • exposuren. 面临(困难),显露,暴露,揭露,曝光
  • mortgagen. 按揭,抵押贷款 vt. 抵押
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • ensemblen. 全体,剧团,联合演出人员,合奏曲,系综
  • majorityn. 多数,大多数,多数党,多数派 n. 法定年龄