(单词翻译:单击)
名人传记
We shall oppose this amendment,and any legislation that so affronts natural law,insulting to God as to man!
我们该反对修订案 以及任何冒犯自然法则 和侮辱人神的法令
Congress must never declare equal those whom God created unequal.
国会定不能忤逆上帝 宣布他所创造的不同可以等同
Slavery is the only insult to natural law,you fatuous nincompoop,Ordeeer.
奴隶制才是对自然法则唯一的侮辱 你这愚昧的蠢材 保持秩序
Procedure! Mr. Speaker, Mr. Wood has the floor.
注意程序 议长先生 伍德先生在发言
Instruct us, Oh Great Commoner,what is unnatural, in your opinion?
教教我们 伟大的平民 你认为什么才是忤逆自然的
Niggrahs casting ballots?Niggrah representatives, is that natural, Stevens?Intermarriage?
黑鬼参与投票吗 黑鬼代表吗 这些就不忤逆自然了吗 史蒂文斯 异族通婚吗
What violates natural law, slavery,and you, Pendleton, you insult God.You unnatural noise.
亵渎了自然法规的是奴隶制 还有你 彭德尔顿 你侮辱上帝 你这个忤逆自然的杂音
Mr. Coffax, please, use your gavel.You are out of order! Order in the Chamber.Instruct the sergeant of arms to suppress this.We are in session.
克法克斯先生 请维持秩序 你在捣乱 注意会议秩序 让警卫官压制混乱 这是在庭上
Please don't encourage this.Don't encourage this.You're back, you're back, you're back, you're back.
请不要助长混乱 千万不要 你回来了 你回来了 你回来了
I am. Your goat got big.Here, help me get one of these to my room.
我回来了 你的羊长大了 来 帮我搬回房间
Is she in there?Here, help me get one of these to my room.You need help, sir? I can No, sir, I don't. No.I can No.
她在吗 她大概在睡觉 要帮忙吗 先生 我可以 不用了 先生 不用 我可以帮你 不用了
Could you bring your pa this letter I writ about my insolvency proceedings?
能帮我把我的 破产程序令状信交给您父亲吗
You deliver your own goddamned petition cause there's a new book that Sam Beckwith says is about finches,
你自己送你的破产请愿书 因为有本 山姆·贝克威思的雀科相关的新书
and finches' beaks, about how they He's here, Mrs. Cuthbert! He's here!
还有关于鸟喙和他们如何 他来了 卡斯伯特夫人 他来了
词汇解析
1、violate
违反,违背,违犯(协议、法律或承诺)
They went to prison because they violated the law.
他们触犯了法律,因此坐了牢。
They violated the ceasefire agreement.
他们违反了停火协议。
侵犯(隐私);搅扰;打搅
These men were violating her family's privacy.
这些人侵犯了她的家庭隐私。
污损;亵渎
Detectives are still searching for those who violated the graveyard.
侦探们仍在搜捕那些亵渎了墓园的家伙。

2、suppress
镇压;制止;压制
drug traffickers, who continue to flourish despite international attempts to suppress them.
在国际社会强力打击下活动依然猖獗的贩毒分子
nationwide demonstrations for democracy, suppressed after 7 weeks by the army.
在进行7周后遭到军队镇压的全国性民主示威活动
制止,阻止,抑制(身体的功能或反应)
The reproduction and growth of the cancerous cells can be suppressed by bombarding them with radiation.
可以通过放疗杀死癌细胞来抑制其再生和扩散。
the strongest evidence so far that ultraviolet light can suppress human immune responses.
迄今为止可证明紫外线能抑制人体免疫反应的最有力证据
封锁,隐瞒(消息)
At no time did they try to persuade me to suppress the information.
他们从没有试图劝我隐瞒这个消息。
The wrong criminal is in the dock either because a genuine mistake has been made or because evidence has been suppressed.
冤案错案的出现,要么是因为确实弄错了,要么是因为证据被隐瞒。
