美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第12期:一些奇怪的事
日期:2016-07-08 12:54

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

There are some weird things.I was sitting on this stoop.
会发生一些奇怪的事 我坐在小门廊上
This happened where this woman was walking her children home.
而一个女人带着孩子回家了
She has two kids,she had a baby in a stroller and she had another kid
她有两个孩子 婴儿车里有个婴儿
that was hanging off the back of the stroller because they make like Cissy bars now
抓住婴儿车的后部 因为他们会做一个倒U形靠背
where another kid can like hang on and like throw stuff or something.
可以让另一个孩子抓住 然后扔东西什么的
And so the kid on the back was screaming.
在后面的孩子在叫喊
And he was like,I want to go back where we were!I want to go back where we were!
他喊着 我要回到我们之前在的地方 我要回到我们之前在的地方
Watching it,I was like wow this kid feels really strong about gentrification.
看着这一幕 我想着 这孩子对美化工作的感觉真强烈
He might have just been republican.
他可能是共和党人嘛


Yeah, he and,so he just had a tantrum and his mother just like Alexander stop it,stop it Alexander.
他一直在发脾气 他妈妈说 亚历山大 别叫了
and then eventually he just keeps screaming and realize this argument is not going to get anywhere,like this is the time to take some action.
最后他一直在叫 然后意识到他的叫喊是没效果的 他觉得现在该采取行动了
And so he went dead way on the concrete right in front of my stoop.
然后他就趴在我的小门廊前面的混凝土上了
Right,and you just sitting there? So I'm just sitting there and the mother does that thing that parents sometimes do.
你就坐在那里吗 我就坐在那里 那位母亲做了父母有时候会做的事
I've seen them do it in grocery stores where they want to like get the kid to come
我看见父母在杂货店做过 他们想让孩子们跟他们走
but they pretend to like... they'll be like bye,I'm leaving you,I'm leaving,good bye.
但是他们会假装说再见 我要离开你了 拜拜
And so she started doing that but then she really left.
她开始那样做 但她真的走了
She left? She went home. And just left the kid there? And just left the kid with me.
她走了吗 她回家了 把孩子丢在那里吗 让孩子跟我在一起

词汇解析

1、realize

认识到;意识到;了解

As soon as we realised something was wrong, we moved the children away.

我们刚意识到有什么不对劲就把孩子转移了。

People don't realize how serious this recession has actually been.

人们没有意识到这次经济衰退事实上有多严重。

(希望、心愿或恐惧)实现,成为现实,发生

Straightaway our worst fears were realised.

我们最恐惧的事情一下发生了。

Those are our hopes; we are starting this clinical trial to investigate whether those hopes will be realised.

那些就是我们的希望;我们正在开展这些临床试验以调查那些希望是否可以实现。

实现;实施;实行

Various textile techniques will be explored to realise design possibilities.

将尝试和探索纺织技巧来把这些设计变为现实。

The kaleidoscopic quality of the book is brilliantly realised on stage.

该书包罗万象、精彩纷呈的特质在舞台上得到了精彩再现。

2、pretend

假装;伪装;装作

I pretend that things are really okay when they're not.

当情况不好的时候我假装一切顺利。

Sometimes the boy pretended to be asleep.

有时这个男孩会假装睡着了。

自诩;自称;自以为

We do not pretend that the past six years have been without problems for us.

我们并不自夸在过去的6年中没有遇到任何问题。

Within this lecture I cannot pretend to deal adequately with dreams.

在这一次讲座中,我不敢自诩能对梦境作透彻的分析。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • clinicaladj. 临床的
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • investigatev. 调查,研究 [计算机] 研究
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • adequatelyadv. 足够地,充分地,适当地
  • brilliantlyadv. 辉煌地,光亮地,灿烂地
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • concreteadj. 具体的,实质性的,混凝土的 n. 水泥,混凝土
  • textilen. 纺织品