美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第2期:欲罢不能的节目
日期:2016-06-28 20:46

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

Don't care about your kids,huh?,I got two,Alright.

你是不怎么关心你家的孩子吧 我有俩呢 好吧

iPhone users,this is in the news, iphone users are reporting that

新闻报道 iPhone用户报道称

Siri will correct them if they try to say Bruce Jenner instead of Caitlyn

如果他们说布鲁斯·詹纳 会被Siri纠正为凯特琳

In an alleged story,Siri is now asking to be adressed as Steve.

相关新闻 Siri要求别人称他为史蒂夫

Time,once again, ladies and gentlemen,for something that America can't get enough of.

女生们先生们 又一次到了美国欲罢不能的节目的时刻了

Something we call, shut up.something we call fan correction.

我们称之为 闭嘴 我们称之为 粉丝纠错


This is a segment where viewers try to find mistakes on our show.

这一节中 观众们将试图找我们节目的错误

Real viewers try to find real mistakes.

现实中的观众 真来挑错

We are the only show that Dares our viewrs to find an error.Ok?

只有我们节目敢让观众们来挑错 好吗

That has the courage to do it.

只有我们有这个勇气

So far hundreds of challengers over the last several years, not one winner.

几年来已有几百人挑战 但无一人成功

Not one. No one's found a mistake.

无一人 没人挑到过错误

Tonight a fan named Braxton Anderson thinks he caught a mistake.

今晚一名叫布鲁克斯顿·安德森的粉丝 自认为发现了错误

He said it happened during one of our shows at Comic-Con last week.

他说是发生在我们上周漫展节目的一期上

Hey Conan, Last week's episode you had a segment where you dressed a killer whale as Yoda
from Star Wars.

嘿 柯南 上周的一集中有一节 你把一只虎鲸扮成了《星战》的尤达大师

Pretty cool costume for Comic-Con. who are you? who are you supposed to be?

好酷的漫展服装啊 你是谁 你扮演的应该是谁

You gave him all-red life savers.Everyone knows volda carries a green lifesaver.

你给了他一根红色电光剑 人人都知道 尤达大师的电光剑是绿的

This is why I rcommend you go home,isolate yourself from friends and family

所以我建议你回家 跟家人和朋友隔离开来

and read, watch, the trilogies and may the force be with you.

好好把三部曲重新看一遍 愿原力与你同在

词汇解析

1、segment

部分;片段

the poorer segments of society.

社会中的较贫穷阶层

the third segment of his journey.

他此行的第三程

(市场)细分的部分

Three-to-five day cruises are the fastest-growing segment of the market.

3 至 5 天的乘船游览是该市场中发展最快的部分。

Women's tennis is the market leader in a growing market segment women's sports.

女子网球正引领着一个逐渐壮大的市场—女子运动市场。

细分,划分(市场)

The big six record companies are multinational, and thus can segment the world market into national ones.

六大唱片公司都是跨国经营,因此能够将世界市场按国家划分。

2、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • correctionn. 订正,改正,改正的地方
  • whalen. 鲸 vi. 捕鲸 v. 鞭打,打击,打败
  • isolatevt. 隔离,使孤立 adj. 孤立的,单独的 n
  • episoden. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • segmentn. 部份,瓣,弓形 vt. 分割
  • costumen. 服装,剧装 vt. 提供服装,为 ... 设计服装
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,