美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第3期:经常被人张冠李戴
日期:2016-06-29 20:48

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

That is a nice reaction.So nice.

好热烈的反应啊 太棒了

It keeps getting nicer.It just keeps building.

简直越来越热烈了 不断升温啊

You should just get out now.Cause this just gonna...Good night, everyone.

你还是赶紧出去吧 因为这将…… 大家晚安了

Wow,Thanks for being here.Thank you so much,Congratulations.

喔 谢谢你能来 谢谢 恭喜

You are a marvel superhero now.This is...You are in the family now.

你现在是漫威超级英雄了 你是英雄啦

I'm in the family.-You're in the family.-Yeah.-That's a big deal.-I know, it really is.

我加入大家庭了 这可不是件小事啊 是啊 真是如此

It's kind of overwhelming,I'm still not so sure it's true. Yeah.It's true.

挺让我不知所措的 我还不确定这是不是真的 是真的

I saw the movie I really enjoyed it.I saw Ant-man.I loved it.

我看了电影 我真心很喜欢 我看了《蚁人》 我十分喜欢

And you're getting all this attention, word of mouth.

而且你受到很大关注 和口碑


I saw this magazine cover just the other day, GQ.

我前两天看到了这本杂志《GQ》的封面

and I see you on the cover and I'm like this is fantastic

你登上了杂志的封面 我想 这太棒了

Paul,My friend Paul is on the cover of GQ Magazine.

保罗 我朋友保罗上了杂志封面

Look.Look.It took me like five minutes for someone to convince me that's not you,that's Chris Pratt.

看啊 看啊 我花了五分钟才被人说服那其实不是你 是克里斯·帕拉特

That's absolutely stunning.You guys look so much like each other.

简直令人震惊啊 你们长得太像了

It's uh... In that picture even I see it a little bit.

是啊 这张照片我都觉得有点像

But it's weird, a lot of people said you're on the cover of GQ.

很奇怪 很多人说 你上了《GQ》的封面

I said I'm not and then I see Chris.

我说我没有啊 然后我看到了帕拉特

But a lot of people confuse me for other people.

但我经常被错认为其他人

Is that true,what do you mean, you get that a lot?

是吗 你经常被人张冠李戴吗

You get people thinking you are someone else.

会有人以为你是别的人

About two days ago, James Maryton,I don't need to drop a name but he's a colleague and a friend.

大概两天前 詹姆斯·马斯顿 我不是想炫耀啦 但他是我的同事和朋友

词汇解析

1、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。

2、attention

注意;留心;专注

You have my undivided attention.

我专心听你所讲。

Later he turned his attention to the desperate state of housing in the province.

其后,他将注意力转向了该省形势严峻的住房问题。

(尤指大众的)注意力,关注

Volume Two, subtitled The Lawyers, will also attract considerable attention.

副标题为“律师”的第二册也将获得广泛关注。

The conference may help to focus attention on the economy.

此次会议可能有助于将关注焦点放在经济上。

保养;照料;照顾

Each year more than two million household injuries need medical attention.

每年有超过200万起家中受伤事件需要医疗处理。

a demanding baby who seems to want attention 24 hours a day.

好像一天24小时都要人照看的难缠的宝宝

视频直播


分享到
重点单词
  • colleaguen. 同事
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • confusevt. 混淆,使困惑,使混乱
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • overwhelmingadj. 势不可挡的,压倒的
  • considerableadj. 相当大的,可观的,重要的
  • undividedadj. 未分开的;专一的;专心的;完整的 v. 未分开
  • respondv. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应 n. [建]壁
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会