BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第58期:班级中的差生
日期:2016-06-12 15:20

(单词翻译:单击)

I was so hungry.
我好饿
Yeah, I know, so am I.
是的,我知道,我也是
Luca is another student who's in the lower sets in normal Bohunt classes.
卢卡也是平时博航特班级里的差生
From the beginning of the experiment,
在这次试验之初
he has struggled to concentrate in lessons.
他就很难在课上集中注意力
Name two animals in the food chain. Which one?
说出食物链中的两种动物,是哪个
In some ways, difficult to keep up.
从某种程度上来说,我很难跟上
Because there are people that are in like, set one in that group of 50.
因为班上有些人是五十个人里最优秀的
If I find it difficult, then I start to talk.
如果我觉得很难,我就会开始讲话

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

Question three.
第三个问题
That's the smell of my crisps.
是我薯片的味道
You will be tested next Thursday.
下周四你们就要参加考试
And I don't really like, at the moment,
我真的不喜欢,到现在为止
somebody is keep talking to each other in this classroom.
居然还有人在课堂上和别的同学说话
Still trying to converse with each other.
现在还要和别人说话
Why are you talking when you have a lesson?
你为什么要在上课时说话
I'm not!
我可没有
Now, can you get your books ready?
你们能把你们的课本准备好吗
Hey, don't blame me!
别凶我
Stand outside please. Stay outside. Come on.
请你站到外面去,去外面待着,快点
Luca is challenging. Chinese kids are not that dumb.
卢卡很难教,中国孩子没那么笨
They try very hard to make sure they get it.
他们很努力,确保自己能弄懂
"If I don't get it this week, I'm doing more, study more."
"如果我这周没学懂,我就多做多学"
Luca. Luca!
卢卡,卢卡
If you work, you work at my desk. You sit on my...
如果你要学习,就去我的桌上学,你坐...
Why am I on your desk now for something I haven't done?
为什么我要为了没做的事去坐你的桌子
Now, if you sit... if you want to join us, you're going to sit on your own.
如果你想和大家一起上课,就要一个人坐
Or you're not coming back. You think about it.
或者你就别回教室,你好好想想
I'm not coming back, then, cos it wasn't even me.
那我就不回来了,因为根本不是我
I just feel English students might be a little bit easy to give up.
我觉得英国学生可能过于轻易地就放弃了
As soon as they found it challenging academically,
一旦他们觉得很课业很难
they start to talk to each other and they give up.
他们就开始交头接耳,就放弃了

分享到