BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:九连环游戏
日期:2016-02-29 14:09

(单词翻译:单击)

With Joe and the others trained up,
在训练过乔和其他人后
Mr Zou can now roll out the puzzle to the whole class.
邹先生现在要将这个游戏推广到全班
Hello.
各位
'Education is not always working.'
"教育并不总是有效的"
Sometimes you have to wait.
有时候你需要等一下
As a teacher you have to have these ability or techniques to get them back.
作为一个老师,你需要有能力或技巧将他们抓回来
This time we, we're going to do an extra activity, say Chinese ring,
这次,我们,我们做一个课外活动,叫做九连环
and it was created by ancient Chinese 1,000 years ago.
这是一千年前,由中国的古人发明出来的
Okay. And take this as a small gift from me.
这个就作为我送你们的一个小礼物
I bought it from China and you can keep it.
我从中国买了带来的,你们可以留着玩
OK. Thank you.
好,谢谢

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

Yeah. You can put, then you slide it back over like this.
对,你可以移动,然后可以像这样把它向后翻
You have to grab them together, put them through and then you can take that off.
你要把它们穿到一起,让它们穿过,然后你可以把它取下来
Three has to be on.
要穿上这三个
It's Joe's job to pass on his knowledge of the puzzle to the others.
乔需要把他所掌握的这个玩具的知识传授给他人
You have to slide it up through the middle.
你要把它从中间滑过去
Joe is good at puzzles.
乔对智力游戏很拿手
That's basically all I know that Joe is really...
这基本是我对乔的全部了解了...
He can do a Rubik's Cube in 30 seconds!
他能在三十秒内复原魔方
Everyone's asking me for help.
大家都在找我帮忙
It was kind of a bit odd, everyone really wanted to talk to me and wanted me to teach them.
这很难得,大家都主动来找我,希望我能教他们
It was, it was really different for me cos that's never really happened before.
这,这对我来说很不同,因为以前从来没有过
Why are you helping him?
你为什么要帮他
In a crowd I'd probably be, like, just watching everyone else do everything,
在人群中我可能会是静静看着大家的一举一动的人
I wouldn't really be joining in that much.
我不能真正地融入大家
After his nightmare on the running track,
在经历了跑步的噩梦之后
Joe is gaining confidence.
乔重获了一些信心
In China, it is more focused on, you have to be the best
在中国,大家更注重要成为最优秀的
and you have to try and focus to get to the top of the class in everything
要努力并且专注于在全部科目上都成为全班第一
but in Britain it's OK if you're not the best at everything.
但是在英国,你有长短板是不要紧的
I'm not really good at PE
我体育很不好
but when I knew the solution to the Chinese rings,
但是当我知道九连环的解法时
I picked up the pattern really easily.
我很轻易明白了这个道理
You know, it's not just everyone's better than you, and it makes you feel a lot more happy.
不是每个人都比你强的,这让我感觉开心了很多
It's just been really good.
这感觉很棒
With the class engaged in the challenge, Mr Zhou is hopeful the kids have turned a corner.
班里的学生都在挑战九连环,邹老师希望学生可以克服困难
As young children, they will make mistakes,
作为小孩,他们会犯错误
so as a teacher you have to be patient,
所以作为一个老师,你要很耐心
you need to give them time to learn from this,
你要给他们时间,让他们从错误中学习
even sometimes they cannot see this at this stage,
即使有时候他们并不能当即发现自己错在哪里
but sometimes they will in the future.
但将来某时他们总会明白过来的
You solved this. Is that you? Yeah.
你解开了,是你吗?对
Hello. Take a look. Connor solved this successfully.
大家来看,康纳成功解开了
Let's give a big hand.
大家掌声祝贺他
Great job. Great job.
很棒,非常棒

分享到
重点单词
  • puzzlen. 谜,难题,迷惑 vt. 使困惑,使为难 vi. 迷
  • cuben. 立方体,立方 vt. 求 ... 的立方 adj.
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • patternn. 图案,式样,典范,模式,型 v. 以图案装饰,仿造
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战