BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:英式叛逆
日期:2016-03-14 14:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Faced with this alien culture, a quintessentially British rebellion is brewing.
面对这种异国文化,典型的英式反抗爆发了
Josh, get ready.
乔什,准备好
Josh has brought in some tea and a kettle.
乔什带来了茶和茶壶
Oh, that's hot. It's really hot. Here we go. Here we go.
好烫,真的好烫,好了,水开了
Nice and fresh.
好香啊
I'm normally super hard working and at Chinese School, it hasn't happened.
平时我学习很用功,但在中式学校,却没有
It's just sort of a complete personality change.
就像完全变了一个人
You can rebel against something and, you know, be different.
你可以反抗,然后变得截然不同
Didn't even spill one drop.
一滴也没洒出来
I've been a bit of rebel at the moment, as you do, you know?
现在我也有些抵触情绪,跟你一样
I'm just not that into the Chinese methods of teaching.
我不大喜欢中式的教学方法
And so, I was like, "Oh, I'm going to bring in a kettle,
所以,我要带些茶来
"Because I cannot go a few hours without tea."
我无法忍受连续几个小时不喝茶
Where's my tea? Oh.
我的茶呢
Josh finds it easier to smuggle in his hot beverage, because he's at the back of a class of 50.
乔什发现很容易就可以把热茶偷偷带进课堂,因为他坐在50个同学的最后一排

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

Now, these elements are the basic N,P,K.
现在,这些元素就是最基本的氮磷钾
Do you notice sometimes, when you buy fertilizer, a big bag says "NPK"?
你们注意到了吗,当你去买化肥的时候会看到一个袋子上写着NPK
Yang Jun has taught science in Britain before,
杨君曾经在英国教过理科
but she's sticking rigorously to the Chinese methods - delivering notes from the front of the class.
但她却一丝不苟地坚持用中式教学方法,在讲台前按照板书讲课
It's very difficult to write and listen to her screechy voice at the same time.
一边听着她尖锐的声音一边做笔记是很难的
And like many of the kids, Josh is struggling to adapt.
就像其他孩子一样,乔什正在努力适应
I definitely think it is more suited for a really hard working student,
我觉得这种方式很适合真正学习用功的学生
who is sort of completely motivated with their education.
他们对学习非常积极
Not that I'm not, it's just I find I'm not, to that degree, or I'm not in that certain way.
并不是说我不用功,而是我发现自己没到那个地步,我不是那样的人
I don't find it funny, Rosie.
我并不觉得好笑,罗西
Do you not? I'm actually trying to educate myself.
是吗,其实我正在自学
Well, are you actually, by organising your pens?
真的吗,边玩笔边自学吗
I love my pens.
我喜欢笔
And two, nitrogen in the air is no good...
第二点,氮气在空气里并不...
I really enjoy science and I really like Miss Yang.
我很喜欢理科,我也很喜欢杨老师
I think she's my favourite teacher.
她是我最喜欢的老师
I just love writing and it's just so good.
我喜欢写字,非常喜欢
Like, you're just writing and writing and then like,
就象,你不停地写
she's talking and then like, you understand it and then it's really good. I really like it.
她讲课,你听懂了,那感觉很棒,我真的很喜欢
But yeah, I like my English science lessons as well. But yeah.
当然我也喜欢上英式理科
I hate it. I know you hate it!
可我讨厌。我知道你讨厌
Oh, sorry!
对不起
Oh, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上
I cannot write a whole paragraph and listen to her.
我没法一边听她讲,一边全都记下来
It's literally impossible.
完全不可能
Oh, you're joking. Josh?
哦,见鬼。乔什
Where did you make that?
你在哪儿泡的茶
Where did you get the mug from?
你从哪儿搞来的杯子
I have never ever seen a student have a cup of tea in the classroom.
我从来没见过一个学生在教室里喝茶
It wasn't mine.
这不是我的
Look, next lesson you never...
听着,下堂课你不许...
You don't take anything like that any more.
你不能再这么做了
Where is your mug? This is not going to happen.
你的杯子在哪儿,今后不许再犯
No. Cheers.
不许。谢谢
No. This is not on. Listen.
不,不可以这样,听着
It's not that comfortable. You come here to learn.
没有你这么舒服的,你是学习来的
So annoying.
真倒霉
And now, I'm behind on this and now, she's going to explain some complicated stuff.
现在,我又跟不上她讲的了,然后,她又要讲另一些复杂的问题了
That's why you don't bring tea into class, Josh.
所以你不能把茶拿到教室来,乔什

分享到
重点单词
  • annoyingadj. 恼人的,讨厌的
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • adaptvt. 使适应,改编 vi. 适应,适合
  • motivatedadj. 有动机的;有积极性的 v. 使产生动机;激发…
  • rebeln. 叛徒,起义者,反叛者 adj. 造反的,反抗的 v
  • rebellionn. 谋反,叛乱,反抗
  • spillv. 溢出,洒,使 ... 流出,泄漏 n. 溢出,流
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • fertilizern. 肥料
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的