BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:升旗仪式
日期:2016-03-07 14:02

(单词翻译:单击)

At Bohunt school in Hampshire, the Chinese school is entering its second week.
在汉普郡的博航特中学,中式学校项目已经进行到第二个星期
50 Year 9 pupils, aged 13 and 14, are being taught the Chinese way.
50位年龄介于13-14岁的九年级学生正接受中式教育
But so far, the regime of discipline, hard work and competition isn't quite working.
然而到目前为止,强调纪律,刻苦与竞争的制度并未奏效
Guys, can you be quiet, please? Everyone, keep it down.
同学们,你们可以安静下来吗,小声点
Guys, keep it down.
同学们,小声点
Alex, be serious.
亚历克斯,严肃
In China, students are taught from an early age to respect their parents, their teachers and their country.
在中国,学生们很早就被教育要尊重父母,老师,以及祖国
Chinese education is not only delivery of the subject knowledge.
中式教育不仅在于灌输课程知识
Chinese education is, too, cultivating a human being.
中式教育也注重培养一个有教养的人
We teach them how to be sensible, responsible citizens of the country,
我们教他们成为深明大义,心怀天下的国民
because we serve our country.
因为我们要为祖国尽忠
That's what we say.
这就是我们所倡导的

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

In China, the week starts with the important flag raising ceremony.
在中国,一周始于庄严的升旗仪式
For flag raising, first is a way to show the respect to the country.
因为升旗这种方式,展现了对祖国的尊敬
A sense of belongings.
一种归属感
We are raising flag because it reminds you, you are a citizen of China.
我们升旗,因为它让你意识到自己是中国人
And you have the responsibility to serve this country
你有责任为生养你的祖国服务
where you've grown up and to make this country better, richer.
为祖国的繁荣与富强贡献力量
So, every day, raising flags, singing the national anthem, that gives you that sense of responsibility.
所以每天升旗,唱国歌,民族责任感油然而生
Stand still, please - and face that way.
请肃立,面向这里
Face...national flag.
面向国旗
But respect for the flag and the National Anthem
但是对国旗和国歌的尊重
doesn't seem to cut it with the average British teenager on a cold Monday morning.
并不能在寒冷的周一早晨激励每一个英国学生
I don't see the point in raising our flag, but that's what we do.
我不理解升旗有任何意义,不过是个形式而已
You know that's your flag, you don't need to see it every day and like, sing the national an...anth...anthem.
你知道那是国旗就够了,你不用每天都见到它,还有唱国歌
It was pretty boring, to be honest.
说实话,这挺无聊的
I didn't really see the point in it either,
我也不觉得那有什么意义
because it's just raising a flag into the air and yeah,
只是把旗子升到空中
nobody is really going to see it, because we're not allowed on the field, so...
没人会注意它,因为我们不能去操场

分享到
重点单词
  • flagn. 旗,旗帜,信号旗 vt. (以旗子)标出 v. 无
  • ceremonyn. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪
  • regimen. 政体,制度 n. 养生法(=regimen)
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • sensibleadj. 可察觉的,意识到的,实用的 n. 可感知物
  • competitionn. 比赛,竞争,竞赛
  • anthemn. 圣歌,赞美诗
  • disciplinen. 训练,纪律,惩罚,学科 vt. 训练,惩罚