小狐外传(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:台词
日期:2016-01-15 15:24

(单词翻译:单击)

It is a hard part. You must learn it by heart.

这个部分很难,你一定把台词要牢记于心。

"Don't worry," said Fox.

“不用担心,”小狐说。

That night Fox could not sleep.

当晚小狐没睡着。

He was thinking about the play.

他一直在想舞台剧的事。

"I'll be great!" he said.

“我肯定会演得很棒!”他说。

The girls will follow me around!

女孩们会对我穷追不舍的!

"Fox is acting funny," said Louise the next morning.

“小狐这样子真搞笑,”第二早上露易丝说。

"So I see," said Mom.

“我看着也挺搞笑的,” 妈妈说。

"You may bow," said Fox.

“你们可以鞠躬行礼了,” 小狐说。

"Do you know your part?" said Louise.

“你记得你的台词吗?” 露易丝说。

"There's nothing to it," said Fox.

“小菜一碟,” 小狐说。

分享到
重点单词
  • bown. 弓 n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头 v. 鞠躬,成弓形,
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出