NGC纪录片《旅行到宇宙边缘》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第29期
日期:2015-08-10 15:40

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Creating space, time, matter, our universe itself.
产生了空间、时间、物质和宇宙本身
First, it's the size of a subatomic particle.
起初只有亚原子大小
The tiniest traction of a second later
在电光火石间
it's big enough to hold in the palm of your hand
它就变得和手掌一样大
Moments later, it's the size of the Earth.
不久之后,变得和地球一样大

宇宙大爆炸

Today, the light from the Big Bang is still spreading out
大爆炸发出的光线,现在仍在向外传播
You can hear it as a radio hiss
你可以通过无线电噪音听到
See it as television static.
从电视上出现的雪花点看到
All the wonders we've seen on our journey
我们沿途看到的一切奇观
are sparks flying out from the Big Bang.
都是大爆炸喷出的火花
Galaxies, stars, planets
星系、恒星、行星
all cosmic debris
所有都是宇宙残片
We go forward through time
我们乘着冲击波
riding the blast wave
顺着时间前进
Until we reach another cooling cinder
直到我们抵达在另一个旋转于大爆炸余晖中
swirling in the afterglow of the Big Bang.
冷却的余烬
We're back where we started
回到我们出发的地方
Home.
我们的地球
Only now can we really know it.
只有现在我们才真正清楚
Smaller, more fragile than we ever imagine
地球比我们想像的更小,更脆弱
Destined to die swallowed by a dying sun
最终会被将死的太阳吞噬
But we shouldn't despair. We should rejoice
但是我们不应该绝望,而要感到欢欣鼓舞
We've managed to experience the wonders of the universe
我们已经经历了宇宙的奇观
We should celebrate our achievements
我们就应该庆祝我们的成就
and enjoy our moment in the sun
去享受阳光下的每一刻

视频及简介

国家地理频道通过精妙的,无与伦比的CGI动画技术带您从地球旅行到宇宙边缘。 本片影像来源于哈勃太空望远镜。 本片研究远距离天体的科学和历史, 这个壮观的史诗般的宇宙之旅, 把我们从地球,带到月球, 再到邻近的天体,飞越太阳系, 到达离太阳系最近的恒星,然后穿越星云,银河系直到最远处--已知宇宙的边缘。


分享到
重点单词
  • swirlingn. 漩涡;涡流 adj. 打旋的 v. 打旋;眩晕;使
  • fragileadj. 易碎的,脆的,精细的
  • tractionn. 拖,拽,牵引,牵引力,附着磨擦力
  • despairn. 绝望,失望 vi. 失望
  • hissn. 嘘声,嘶嘶声 v. 发出嘘声(表示不满), 发嘶嘶
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • cosmicadj. 宇宙的,广大无边的,无限的
  • cindern. 煤渣,灰烬
  • staticadj. 静态的,静力的,静止的,静电的 n. 静电,静