赖世雄中级美语下册(MP3+中英字幕)第110篇:我喜欢自己的品牌
日期:2014-12-17 18:49

(单词翻译:单击)

110 I Prefer My Own Brand
110 我喜欢自己的品牌
Jenny and Frank are at a coffee shop.
珍妮和法兰克在咖啡厅里。
F: Did you read about the "special juice," Jenny?
法兰克:珍妮,你读过有关“琼浆玉液”的报导吗?
J: Yeah. Isn't it disgusting?
珍妮:读过啊。那不是让人恶心吗?
F: Well, what gets me is how come so many people are using it.
法兰克:这个嘛,我搞不懂的是怎么会有这么多人在用这种东西呢。
J: It's incredible, isn't it?
珍妮:这是不可思议啊,不是吗?
F: Mind you, though, there might be some truth in the matter.
法兰克:不过,我告诉你哦,这样做也许有几分道理。
J: What? I can't believe what I'm hearing. Are you that naive?
珍妮:什么?我真不敢相信会听到你这样说。你就那么天真吗?
F: I'm not so sure. It might really work.
法兰克:我并不是很有把握。那东西也许真的会有效。
J: Gee, don't tell me you're interested in trying it.
珍妮:天啊,你该不会也想试一试吧。
F: Why not?
法兰克:有何不可?
J: Tell you what, I've been drinking coffee all morning. I'll do you a favor...
珍妮:这样好了,我喝了一早上的咖啡,就让我来帮你个忙......
F: Thanks, but I prefer my own brand.
法兰克:谢了,不过我还是比较喜欢自己的品牌。

分享到