第114篇:强壮个头
日期:2014-12-15 18:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 114. Muscular My Foot
第114课. 强壮个头
J: You'd better watch your diet, Mack. You're getting really fat!
吉尔:你最好注意你的饮食,梅克。你越来越胖了!
M: It's alright. I'm not fat. I'm muscular.
梅克:没关系啦。我不是胖,我是强壮。
J: Muscular my foot! You're flabby.
吉尔:强壮个头!你是肌肉松软。
Do you want to be another Michael Hebrank?
你想变成另一个迈克尔·赫布兰克吗?
M: Are you kidding? That guy weighed 1,000 pounds. He was a couch potato.
梅克:你开玩笑吧?那家伙有1000磅。他整天都坐着看电视。
J: Well, you're not far from that.
吉尔:这个嘛,你也好不到哪儿去。
M: Come on! I'm a big guy.
梅克:拜托!我是个魁梧的男子汉。
J: Well, either you lose weight or I'm out of here.
吉尔:呃,你要是不减肥,我就走人。
M: Gee, don't you know that the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach?
梅克:啊!难道你不知道想抓住一个男人的心,最好先抓住他的胃吗?
J: Yes. But in your case, there's so much fat around your stomach, I'll never make it to your heart.
吉尔:我知道。但是就你的情况来说,你的胃的四周有那么多脂肪,我永远也别想抓住你的心。

分享到