第82篇:投入大自然的怀抱
日期:2014-11-05 17:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 82. Being around Nature
第82课 投入大自然的怀抱
Ruby is trying to get her friend, Tony, to go bird-watching with her.
露比正设法说服她的朋友东尼陪她一起去赏鸟。
R: You really should get some exercise, Tony. Why don't you come bird-watching with me this weekend?
露比:你真的应该运动一下,东尼。这个周末你何不和我一起去赏鸟?
T: That sounds boring. What's bird-watching all about anyway?
东尼:听起来真无聊。赏鸟究竟是什么玩意儿?
R: Bird watchers study birds in their natural surroundings. It's a great hobby.
露比:赏鸟人士在鸟类栖息的自然环境中观察它们。是一项不错的休闲活动哦。
T: What's the fun in that?
东尼:那当中有何乐趣呢?
R: We enjoy listening to different birds sing, looking at them fly and watching how they behave.
露比:我们乐于聆听各种鸟鸣、观看它们飞翔和观察它们的行为。
T: What else?
东尼:还有什么?
R: Well, it's also relaxing to be around nature. And walking in the mountains helps keep you fit.
露比:嗯,投入大自然的怀抱也令人心旷神怡,还有在山间散布有助于保持身体健康。
T: Nothing's more relaxing than watching TV in my air-conditioned room.
东尼:没有什么事比待在我那有空调的房间看电视更令人心旷神怡的了。
R: You're hopeless!
露比:你无可救药!
T: And you're birdbrained!
东尼:而你是鸟脑袋!

分享到