(单词翻译:单击)
LESSON 11
LESSON 11
IT WAS GIVEN TO ME OVER FORTY YEARS AGO.
40多年前有人把它交给了我
I tell you it isn't right.
我告诉你它有问题。
Now,Ben I don't see any problem with this.It was changed.Changed?How?
本,我现在没看出这有什么问题.它被换过了.被人换了,怎么换的?
It was given to me over forty years ago.
40多年前有人把它交给我,
I know it like the back of my hand.It was sigend with a different mark.
我对它了如指掌。它是用一个不同的标记签字的。
Now,Ben,relax.
哦,本,别紧张。
Something's wrong here,Philip,and I'm go to find out what it is!
这儿有问题,菲利普。我要查出这是怎么回事!
Hello?......Yes......All right.I'll be right down.
喂?.......是的.......好吧,我马上就下来。
It doesn't sound odd to me.My uncle was in a very strange mood.
对我来说这不奇怪.我叔叔的情绪很怪,
Oh,I know Uncle Ben is difficult to get along with.
噢,我知道本叔叔不太好相处,
But I have a bad feeling about that argument this afternoon.
但我仍对今天下午的争吵有种有祥的感觉。
I wonder what it was about.
我想知道到底是怎么回事。
Diana,don't worry about it.Look,it's late.I have to go.
戴安娜,别担心了。看,天晚了我得走了。
Are we still going to get together Saturday?
我们还是周六见面吗?
Yes.Hello?Diana,I have to talk to you.
是的.喂?戴安娜,我得与你谈谈。
Uncle Ben?What is it?
本叔叔?怎么了?
I have to show somone.I know you'll understand.
我必须给谁看看。我想你能明白。
Show me what?What's going on?
给我看什么?发生了什么事了?
Just get over here right away.I'm at the museum.
你马上过来,我在博物馆。
But Uncle Ben.......I have proof!
但是本叔叔......我有证据。
What was that all about?
到底是怎么回事?
It's Uncle Ben.He wants me to go over to the museum.
是本叔叔,他要我增博物馆。
Now?It's almost midnight.He was really upset.I have to go.
现在去?都快午夜了.他的情绪很差,我得过去。
I'm going with you.
我与你一起去。
Hello?Is anyone here?Maybe he went home.
喂?有人吗?或许他回家了。
And left the lights on?You know he never wastes a penny.
开着灯走了?你知道他从不浪费一分钱。
Maybe he went home,Diana.
或许他回家了,戴安娜。
Maybe he left a note for you....Why don't we try to call him at home?
或许他给你留了条......为什么我们不给他家打个电话呢?
What is it?Uncle Ben!.......Is he dead?
怎么了?本叔叔!......他死了吗?
I'll call an ambulance.
我打电话叫救护车。
Emeragency.Yes,I want to report an accident.What kind of accident,sir?
急救中心.是的,我想报告一起事故.什么事故,先生?
A man was injured.Where are you?
有人受伤了.你们在哪儿?
I'm at the Morris Museum at 1406 Bedford Street.
在贝德福街1406号莫里斯博物馆。
Oh.Tony,I think he's dead.It looks like he was hit on the head.
噢,托尼,我看他是死了.看起来他被人击中头部了。