打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第309期:享受按摩
日期:2020-06-09 09:16

(单词翻译:单击)

That was a-mazing!
这真是爽歪了!
I mean, a guy rubbed me for an hour and didn't expect anything back?
一男的揉了我身上整整一小时,而且完全不用我肉偿。
This massage stuff could catch on.
按摩这玩意必须得火啊。
I could not let go during my massage.
我按摩时还是无法宣泄自己的压力。
Oh, was letting go an option?
这里可以"宣泄"的吗?
I was close, but I didn't want to get halfway there and have the management throw me out or something.
我当时都差点要"泄"了,但我怕才按到一半,就会因为我"宣泄过度"而被人赶出去。
I'm just so tense. Piers Morgan asks some difficult questions.
我真的好紧张。皮尔斯·摩根常会问很难的问题。
Last week, he asked the Spring Breakers cast their thoughts on the North Korea situation.
上周他才问了一部无脑卖肉电影的演员们对最近北韩的形势有何看法呢。

打工姐妹花第二季

Sorry. Max, this is a quiet room. We have to be quiet.
抱歉。麦克斯。这里是静修室,我们得安静点。
Hi, girls! Oh, I'm getting myself some fancy water. Look, they got lemon, orange, and cucumber.
女孩们!我要来喝杯高档纯净水了。他们有柠檬,橙子跟黄瓜呢。
It's like a slot machine over here.
感觉跟老虎机里一样。
Oh, I just had the best bamboo massage.
我刚才享受了人生中最棒的竹子按摩。
Oh, they kept whacking me with it until I confessed to stealing that bread when I was seven.
他们不停的用竹子打我,直到我承认我七岁那年偷了条面包才停手。
Oh, what a load off. Caroline, you still look a little tense,
真是如释重负啊。卡洛琳,你看起来还是有点紧绷,
but I guess having to talk about your father's junk on national television will do that to a girl.
不过想到你要上国家电视台谈论你爸爸的"小鸟",的确压力很大。
I will not be speaking about my father's "junk" on television.
我不会在节目上谈论我爸爸的"鸟"。

分享到