打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:和壮汉对喷
日期:2018-01-05 13:43

(单词翻译:单击)

Uh, what's happening right now? Max, are you smoking crack?
你在干嘛呢?麦克斯,你在吸毒吗?
it's not crack, it's lipstick. I can afford crack.
这不是毒品,是唇膏。毒品我倒买得起。
I'm at the end of my good lipstick and I can't afford to buy a new one so I'm going all Breaking Bad.
我的好唇膏快要用完了,没钱买新的,只好学《绝命毒师》,烧一烧炼一炼。
"Breaking Bad"? We're more like broke and sad.
《绝命毒师》?我们更像是“没命毒虱”吧。
You're freebasing lipstick and look, this heel is starting to wobble.
你在加热提炼唇膏,看我,这只高跟鞋都摇摇欲断了。
Here, stick this in and hold it.
来,塞进去,撑住。
I swear I've said that before, but I don't think it was about shoes.
我发誓这种话我以前说过,不过肯定跟鞋子无关。

打工姐妹花第二季

Yo, dollface. It's been ten minutes!
美人,都过了十分钟了
His chowder, my spaghetti. Where's the food?
他的杂烩浓汤,我的意大利面。在哪里?
"Where's the food"? Where's your neck?
“在哪里”?你怎么不问问,你脖子在哪里?
I wasn't listening. I was looking at your boobs.
老子根本没再听,我在看你的奶子呢。
Well, I do what I can but they'll never be as big as yours.
我会尽我所能,不过老娘胸再大,也没你的男人奶大。
Pick up. Meatball. Hey, hot stuff. Where's the hot stuff?
上菜,肉丸。喂,辣妹,你们的热菜呢?
Oh, Max. You were right. This heel is much more--no. No, wait! No, it's not. It's gonna...
麦克斯,你做得对。这只高跟鞋比以前更...不对。不,等等,别这样!这会...
Those are the biggest balls those guys have had in their laps since they started steroids.
这两男的在打类固醇长肌肉后,双腿间第一次有这么大的“肉丸”呢。

分享到
重点单词
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟