打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第287期:栗宝过生日
日期:2020-02-26 09:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Get the birthday candle ready, 'cause... here comes Chestnut's carrot cake!
把生日蜡烛准备好,因为...栗宝的胡萝卜蛋糕要登场啦!
I know we want this to be special, but Chestnut is a horse.
我知道要给他庆祝这特别的日子,但栗宝是只马。
Any day he's not being made into an Ikea meatball is a birthday.
每个他没被做成宜家肉丸的日子都是过生日。
And remember, even though it's his tenth birthday,
记得,虽然今年是他十岁生日,
we have to pretend he's six or he'll be in a bad mood all week.
但得假装是六岁生日哦,不然他一整周都会很不爽的。
Surprise! Happy birthday, Chestnut!
惊喜!栗宝生日快乐!
Max! He was supposed to do that!
麦克斯,蜡烛应该是他来吹!

打工姐妹花第二季

What? I know what he wished for.
有啥关系,我知道他的愿望。
That one day, he and I live in a world
有一天,我们能生活在一个
where our love is recognized and we have the same rights as gay couples.
我们的爱能获得认同并像其他同性恋夫妻享受同等权利的世界。
There you go, baby.
快吃吧,宝贝。
Hey, look, his shoe just fell off.
你看,他的鞋掉了。
Or maybe he kicked it off 'cause he's getting ready to partay.
有可能是他踢掉鞋子,准备好来一场疯狂派对啦。
What are we gonna do? We don't have any money.
这可怎么办啊?我们没有钱了。
I wanted a massage last week, so I just sat next to someone on the bus who looked like he'd touch me.
我上周想要做按摩,所以我坐公车时,就坐在一个看起来会乱摸我的人旁边。
I may have an idea how we can get 'em.
我可能办法帮他换新鞋。
A guy I picked up at Oktoberfest is a blacksmith.
我在慕尼黑啤酒节钓的男人是个铁匠。
At least I think he was. I remember a leather apron and something being heated in a fire.
我认为他是啦。我记得有皮围裙,然后有个烧红的"铁棒"之类的。

分享到