打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第236期:给姑姑换面膜(2)
日期:2019-08-28 10:10

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm happy to do this for you, Aunt Charity.
我很乐意帮你换面膜,查莉蒂姑姑。
And not just for the money, but 'cause we're family.
不仅仅是为了钱,还因为我们是家人。
I hate you. Always have.
我讨厌你。一直都讨厌你。
You can't mean that, Aunt Charity.
这不是真心话吧,查莉蒂姑姑。
Up until you were born, I was the family princess.
在你出生前,我曾是家里的小公主。
And then you came in, and you got the boom boom boom.
你出生后,所有人都觉得你"棒棒棒"。
And you took my boom boom boom. So I locked you in a room room room.
你抢走了我的"棒棒棒"。所以我把你锁进房间间间。
Well, I'm sorry you think I took your boom boom boom,
抱歉让你觉得,是我抢走了你的"棒棒棒",
but you really did take my seagull cup and lock me in a room. Room room.
但你真的拿走了我的海鸥杯,还把我锁进房间。间间。
I'm not giving you any money, little girl. Just so you know.
我可不会给你一分钱的,小姑娘。我丑话说在先。
Well, maybe you'll feel differently after you taste one of our cupcakes.
或许你尝过我们的小蛋糕后,你会改变你的想法。
Here, why don't we take a minute for a little bite?
来,我们何不花时间尝一口?
Nope, I don't want it.
不,我不想吃。

打工姐妹花第二季

It'll show you what a good business investment we are.
它会让你知道,投资我们绝对错不了。
Here, come...come here. Just--oh--just taste it.
来,吃一口,过来。就尝一口嘛。
Here. Come on, taste-take a bite.
来。拜托,尝尝,吃一口。
This is pretty disturbing. I would intervene right now if I wasn't feeling amazing.
这场面真让人不舒服。如果我现在不是爽翻天,我早过去阻止你了。
Yummy, right? Oh, no, no, no, no.
很好吃,对吧?不,不,不。
No, no, no, that's your face. I think you're chewing your face.
不要啊,那是你的脸。我觉得你嚼的是你的脸皮。
That's the best cupcake I have ever had, but I am still not giving you any money.
那是我吃过最好吃的小蛋糕,但我还是不会给你一分钱的.
Why not? It's the least you could do after you broke my seagull cup.
为什么,这是你摔烂我的海鸥杯后唯一能补偿我的机会.
Oh, my god, are you still talking about that seagull cup?
天啊,你还要提你那个海鸥杯吗?
I haven't thought about that in 15 years.
我都15年没想到它了。
If we're gonna be talking about that stupid seagull cup, I'm gonna need another lollipop.
如果我们要讨论那个白痴海鸥杯,那我得再吃一根棒棒糖。

分享到
重点单词
  • boomn. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅 vi. 急速增长,发出低
  • disturbingadj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • intervenevi. 干涉,干预,插入,介入,调停,阻挠