打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第208期:免费塔罗算命
日期:2019-05-05 13:45

(单词翻译:单击)

And 30, 40, 50. The curse is lifted.
30,40,50块。诅咒解除了。
Oh, I don't think you got me. What about my curse?
你好像没弄到我。那我的诅咒呢?
Talk about phoning it in.
做戏做全套。
Couldn't you wave a feather or spin your head or throw up or something?
你不能挥舞个羽毛还是转转头,甚至是呕吐一下之类吗?
That's extra. You know what? I'm in a good mood tonight.
那要额外收费。其实呢,我今晚心情很不错。
I got through the whole day on 15 cigarettes and one sheet cake.
我今天只抽了15根烟,吃了一整个大蛋糕就满足了。
I'm gonna give tough guy a free reading here.
我送一次免费塔罗算命给悍妞吧。
Oh, free, as in the $50 you just shook us down for?
免费是指付50块后免花费吗?
Should never have quit. Okay. Future coming right at you.
一开始就不应该试着戒烟。你的未来马上就能算出。
I see that you will have a happy life.
我看到了你会有个快乐人生。

打工姐妹花第二季

Me, happy? All right, get your hat, mother. We're leaving.
我,快乐吗?母亲,戴上帽子,我们可以走人了。
And I see a large sum of money coming your way. Over $10,000.
还有很大一笔钱将要入你手。一万元以上哦。
Max, it's the grant. We applied for $12,000. Is that it?
麦克斯,是那个拨款。我们申请了一万二。是这个吗?
Sure. And in spite of your bad childhood...
当然。尽管你有个悲惨的童年...
She knew you had a bad childhood.
她知道你有悲惨的童年耶。
Come on, every childhood is bad. You're stupid. You can't reach stuff. It's rough.
拜托,谁的童年不悲惨。又小又笨,总够不着东西。超悲催啊。
In spite of it, I see great love and children in your future. Max.
尽管如此,我看到你的未来有爱人与儿女相伴。麦克斯。
Me? No, wait. You must be picking up on her vibes. Check again.
我吗?等等。你是不是接收到她的未来啦。再检查一下。
No, great love and children will be part of your future. She will die alone.
没,就是你有爱人与儿女在未来伴你左右。她会孤独终老。
Okay, well, that's all I can take.
够了,我受不了了。
I'm not gonna sit here and wait for the other Paul to fall. Let's go, Max.
我不要在这坐等下一个保罗掉下来。走吧,麦克斯。
No, no, no, no. No, no. Wait. She obviously got it wrong. Didn't you?
别别别。别走,等等。她绝对是算错了,对吧?
Nope. Still dying alone... with nothing but her great success.
没。她就是会孤独终老,但是会在事业上取得大成功。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What?
抱歉,没听清。你再说一遍?
I see great success in your future.
我看到了你的未来会有大成功。
You do? Oh, thank God. I'm gonna have success? How big a success?
真的吗?谢天谢地。我会功成名就吗?多成功啊?
Oh, honey, it's so big, you won't even know you're alone.
亲爱的,超级成功,成功到你都意识不到自己有多孤独。

分享到