打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第56期:卡洛琳的鞋子
日期:2018-01-09 10:52

(单词翻译:单击)

I can't believe you masking taped the shoe to your leg.
真不敢相信你用胶带把鞋和脚包在一起。
I know but these are Christian Louboutins
我知道,但这双可是名牌鞋
and even all busted up like this they still have the classic red bottoms.
即使被包得面目全非,经典的红鞋底还是能显而易见。
You know what else has red bottoms? Baboons.
你知道什么还是红的吗?狒狒屁股。
Walk around with a couple of them on your feet and I'm impressed.
如果你能脚踏两只狒狒,再下一定钦佩不已。
Well, at least now you can't see those stupid bows. Who put bows on their shoes?
至少现在看不见那些白痴蝴蝶结了。谁会在鞋子上装蝴蝶结啊?
What's the gift? Your stinky feet?
内装什么礼物啊,你的臭脚吗?
You don't think I hate the bows?
你以为我喜欢这些蝴蝶结啊?
I bought these as an impulse purchase over a year ago.
我一年前纯粹是一时冲动才买这双鞋。
I didn't know I'd be shackled with them for eternity.
鬼知道我要套着它们一辈子啊。
Oh, Caroline. I never noticed you had a club foot.
卡洛琳。我从来没注意你有一只畸形足。
I would have set you up with my brother.
不然我就帮你跟我兄弟牵红线了。

打工姐妹花第二季

I broke my shoe in the diner.
我在餐馆把鞋子弄坏了
Oh, I can help. I always carry my gym shoes in my bag.
我来帮你吧。我总是随身装着我的运动鞋。
I'm sorry they're so conservative but the weight room is a real meat rack.
抱歉,款式有点过于保守,不过举重房里基佬真的很多嘛。
Sophie, that's so sweet of you. But I still have one pair of my own shoes to wear.
苏菲,你真好。但我还有一双备用的鞋子可以穿。
Oh, well take them just in case.
你拿着吧,有备无患嘛。
You should take them. You'll make $20 just walking to work.
你最好还是拿着吧。没准上班路上,能挣个20块"站街费"呢。
And some of your mail got mixed in with mine.
你的信跟我的混在一起了。
This is like the third time that mail lady did that.
那个邮差大姐已经搞错三次了。
All right. Nighty night.
好啦,晚安咯。

分享到
重点单词
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • conservativeadj. 保守的,守旧的 n. 保守派(党), 保守的人
  • impressedadj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的
  • purchasevt. 买,购买 n. 购买,购买的物品 n. 支
  • impulsen. 冲动,驱动力,倾向,心血来潮 vt. 推动