你好布拉德(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第68期 谈论老同学
日期:2018-06-25 18:46

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Yeah. I wish I'd been there at his memorial.
多希望追悼会我在场
I wish I'd known.
希望能早点知道
If I had seen you at Nick's wedding,
要是当初在尼克的婚礼上见到你
I would have told you about it. It happened right after.
我就告诉你了 就在那之后不久
Yeah. I didn't know about Nick's thing either.
其实尼克的婚礼我也不知道
Well, you didn't miss much.
好吧 你也没错过太多
Nick has gotten s... I mean, I love the guy.
尼克那家伙 我挺喜欢他的
But the more successful he gets, the gayer he gets.
不过那家伙越成功 就越同性恋
He's, like, a fullon flamer now,
现在已经基本公开了
with hairless dudes in banana hammocks
跟他谢了顶的基友在吊床上
running around his house, humping each other.
要么围着房子跑来跑去 各种亲热
Yeah, I saw that house in, uh, Architectural Digest.
对 我在《建筑文摘》上看过他的别墅
It's... Oh, yeah, yeah. It's like the set for a scifi gay porno or something.
简直就像拍科幻风格同性恋电影的片场
I, um, talked to Jason today.
我还和杰森打了电话
Oh, yeah? How's he?
是吗 他怎么样
Uh, he sounded stressed.
压力挺大的
His, uh... his kid's sick.
他 他孩子生病了
I think she has something wrong with her spine.
脊柱可能是出了什么问题
Oh, that sucks.
那可太惨了
Uh, which one?
哪一个
He has, like, four.
他好像有四个孩子
重点讲解

stress out
stress sb out

to become or make sb become too anxious or tired to be able to relax
(使)焦虑不安,疲惫不堪
I try not to stress out when things go wrong.
出问题时,我尽量不紧张。
Driving in cities really stresses me (out).
在城市里开车让我真的很紧张。

set
a place where a play is performed or part of a film / movie is filmed
舞台;摄影场
The cast must all be on (the) set by 7 in the morning.
全体演员必须在早上 7 点钟到场。

fullon
(informal)
used to say that sth is done to the greatest possible degree
(表示最大程度)完全的;最强烈的
It was a full-on night out with the boys.
这是与男孩们外出玩得最尽兴的一个晚上。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一名有着美好工作及家庭的男人,相当羡慕老同学们比他拥有更好的命运。而在陪同儿子前往大学途中的东海岸之旅,他不得不再次面对老友们给他带来的挫败感

分享到
重点单词
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • memorialadj. 纪念的,追悼的 n. 纪念碑(堂), 纪念仪式
  • informaladj. 非正式的,不拘形式的
  • spinen. 脊柱,脊椎,书脊,尖刺
  • stressn. 紧张,压力 v. 强调,着重 vt. 强调 n.