再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第46期 信太多
日期:2018-06-27 18:43

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hello?
喂?
The Evening News wants to put Winnie on the front page.
《晚报》想要把维尼放上头版
Yes, that'd be fine.
好,没问题
Yes, I think so.
是,我确定
They're not for you, sir.
不是写给你的,先生
They're nearly all for Master Christopher.
基本上都是写给克里斯托弗先生的
I see that.
明白了
I wonder if I might ask, sir, if in future...
我在想,先生,以后
...you couldn't come to the post office and collect them?
能否请你来邮局取信?
Only there being so many, it's hard to keep my balance.
实在是太多了,我的自行车难以平衡
Of course.
好的
Oh, thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生
For Christopher Robin.
这是给克里斯托弗罗宾的
But I'm not really Christopher Robin.
可我并不是真的克里斯托弗罗宾
For the animals then.
那就给动物们
But they don't eat chocolate.
可它们不吃巧克力
I do, though. And so does Nou.
可是我吃,诺也吃
Who is Nou?
诺是谁?
She's Nanny.
是保姆
Nanny is real too?
保姆也是真的?
Of course she's real.
她当然是真的
重点讲解

front page
the first page of a newspaper, where the most important news is printed
(报纸的)头版
The story was on the front pages of all the tabloids.
所有小报都在头版报道了这件事。

balance
the ability to keep steady with an equal amount of weight on each side of the body
平衡能力
Athletes need a good sense of balance.
运动员要有良好的平衡感。
I struggled to keep my balance on my new skates.
我穿着新溜冰鞋,努力保持平衡。
She cycled round the corner, lost her balance and fell off.
她骑车拐弯时失去平衡,摔了下来。

then
used to show the beginning or end of a conversation, statement, etc.
(表示交谈、陈述等的开始或结束)那么
Right then, where do you want the table to go?
那好吧,你要把桌子放在哪里呢?
'I really have to go.' 'OK. Bye, then.'
"我真该走了。" "好,那就再见吧。"


视频及简介
该片讲述了“小熊维尼”系列童书的创作者米尔恩和儿子克里斯托弗·罗宾之间的情感纠葛。

分享到