再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第43期 那只是刚开始
日期:2018-06-24 18:24

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Have you missed me?
你想我吗?
Yes!
想!
Sorry it was a bit longer than I said.
抱歉,比我说的要久一点
We put a door in a tree using balloons.
我们用气球在树上做了一扇门
I was terribly sorry to hear the news about your mother.
我为你母亲的噩耗感到万分抱歉
Thank you, sir. She's gone to a better place.
谢谢你,先生,她去了更好的地方
I saw the "Vespers" poem.
我看到了那首叫《维斯普斯》的诗
About his prayers.
关于他的祈祷的诗
Hanging on the wall of a friend's living room.
挂在一个朋友家客厅的墙上
They'd ripped it out of the magazine and framed it.
他们从杂志撕下框了起来
Apparently, a lot of people are doing that.
显然,很多人都是这样做的
Well, that is just the beginning.
那只是刚开始
He has been terribly, brilliantly busy.
他最近忙得不得了
Who's this?
这是谁?
Tigger!
提格!
Thank you, Mr. Milne.
谢谢你,米恩先生
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
重点讲解

beginning of sth
the time when sth starts; the first part of an event, a story, etc.
开头;开端;开始部份
We're going to Japan at the beginning of July.
我们七月初要去日本。
She's been working there since the beginning of last summer.
她自从上个夏初起就一直在那里工作。
We missed the beginning of the movie.
我们错过了电影的开头部份。

sorry
sorry that...
sorry to see, hear, etc.

feeling sad and sympathetic
难过;惋惜;同情
I'm sorry that your husband lost his job.
你丈夫把工作丢了,我很惋惜。
We're sorry to hear that your father's in hospital again.
听说你父亲又住院了,我们心里都不好受。
No six is sorrier than I am about what happened.
发生了这样的事,我比谁都难过。

apparently
according to what you have heard or read; according to the way sth appears
据…所知;看来;显然
Apparently they are getting divorced soon.
看样子,他们很快就要离婚。
He paused, apparently lost in thought.
他停顿下来,显然陷入了沉思。
I thought she had retired, but apparently (= in fact) she hasn't.
我原以为她退休了,但显然她还没有退。


视频及简介
该片讲述了“小熊维尼”系列童书的创作者米尔恩和儿子克里斯托弗·罗宾之间的情感纠葛。

分享到
重点单词
  • sympatheticadj. 同情的,共鸣的 n. 交感神经
  • brilliantlyadv. 辉煌地,光亮地,灿烂地