再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第45期 摆脱记者纠缠
日期:2018-06-26 18:30

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Billy, let's go. Why do you call him Billy?
比利,我们走 你为什么叫他比利?
My proper name is Milne
我的本名是米恩
but when I was small, it came out Moon.
可我小时候会念成穆恩
I'm good at coming down trees too. Did you notice?
我也很擅长爬下树,你注意到了吗?
Oh, I did.
我注意到了
I also noticed that you have cardboard tied to your legs.
我还注意到你的腿上有一些纸板
In case of dragons.
为了防龙
You don't know where I can get some of that dragon-proof cardboard, do you?
你知道我能在哪里找到防龙纸板吗?
That's enough, dear. It's such a bother when the dragons set fire to my stockings.
够了,亲爱的 龙把我的裤袜烧掉就惨了
Good day to you.
再见
Did you get it? Sorry.
你拍到了吗? 抱歉
From The Times?
《泰晤士报》的?
Well, that's rather good. Don't you think that's good?
那挺好,你不觉得吗?
No, ma'am.
不,夫人
I can't say I do. The boy is happy here and...
我不同意,他在这里很开心
Sorry, ma'am.
抱歉,夫人
Sorry, sir.
抱歉,先生
Yes, The Times is very good.
对,《泰晤士报》非常好
重点讲解

tie
to attach or hold ten or more things together using string, rope, etc.; to fasten sb / sth with string, rope, etc.
(用线、绳等)系,拴,绑,捆,束
She tied the newspapers in a bundle.
她把报纸扎成一捆。
He had to tie her hands together.
他不得不把她的双手绑在一起。
They tied him to a chair with cable.
他们用电缆把他绑在一把椅子上。

proof
that can resist or protect against the thing mentioned
防…的;抗…的
rainproof / windproof clothing
防雨/防风服装
The car has childproof locks on the rear doors.
汽车后门装有防止儿童开启的锁。
an inflation-proof pension plan
已考虑通货膨胀的养老金计划

in case of sth
if sth happens
如果;假使
In case of fire, ring the alarm bell.
如遇火警,即按警铃。


视频及简介
该片讲述了“小熊维尼”系列童书的创作者米尔恩和儿子克里斯托弗·罗宾之间的情感纠葛。

分享到