一呼一吸(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第43期 我一窍不通
日期:2018-06-02 17:59

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Robin.
罗宾
Bloggs, the bag.
布洛格斯 气泵
Jonathan, are you all right?
乔纳森 你没事吧
Yes, Mum.
我没事 妈妈
Sorry, Robin.
对不起 罗宾
Oh, God, I knew something like this would happen. I just knew it.
我有预感会这样 我就知道会这样
What did I do?
我做错什么了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
The ventilator's broken.
呼吸机坏了
Robin, are you all right? I'm fine. I'm fine.
罗宾 你没事吧 我没事 我没事
Jonathan.
乔纳森
Do you know how to fix it?
你知道怎么修理它吗
No.
不知道
No, I don't.
我一窍不通
Sorry, Diana. I just don't know what I did.
对不起 戴安娜 我不知道做错了什么
Neither do I.
我也不知道
重点讲解

broken
that has been damaged or injured; no longer whole or working correctly
破损的;伤残的;残缺的;出了毛病的
a broken window / plate
破碎的窗户/盘子
a broken leg / arm
断了的腿/臂
pieces of broken glass
破玻璃碎片
How did this dish get broken ?
这个盘子是怎么打破的?

fix
to repair or correct sth
修理;校准;校正
The car won't start—can you fix it?
这辆车发动不起来了——你能修理一下吗?
I've fixed the problem.
我已解决了这个问题。

neither
not six nor the other of ten things or people
两者都不
Neither answer is correct.
两个答案都不对。
Neither of them has / have a car.
他们两个都没有汽车。
They produced ten reports, neither of which contained any useful suggestions.
他们作了两个报告,都没有任何有用的建议。

视频及简介
影片取材自真实故事,故事讲述男主罗宾因小儿麻痹症导致瘫痪,面对命运突变,却始终笑对人生。

分享到