一呼一吸(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第41期 去西班牙
日期:2018-05-31 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Robin. Oh, you really mean it, don't you?
罗宾 你不是在开玩笑吧
Now how on Earth do we go to Spain?
我们怎么去西班牙
Well, by plane, of course.
当然坐飞机去
Darling, how do we get you on a plane?
亲爱的 我们怎么把你弄上飞机
Oh, my God!
我的天
Are you all right, Jonathan? Bloggs, are you all right?
你没事吧 乔纳森 布洛格斯 你呢
Come on, then, you start.
行吧 你先开始
I spy with my little eye...
我用我的小眼睛...
The house is on the beach,
房子就在沙滩上
and I brought a long extension lead,
我还带来一条延长电源线
so in theory you can stay out all day if you like.
所以理论上 你想在外面呆一整天都行
Did you remember to pack my parasol?
我的遮阳伞 你带了吗
Yes, darling, and I also brought pints of sun cream.
带了 亲爱的 我还带了好几瓶防晒霜
You're just an angel, aren't you?
你简直就是个天使
重点讲解

in theory
used to say that a particular statement is supposed to be true but may in fact be wrong
理论上;按理说
In theory, these machines should last for two years or more.
从理论上讲,这些机器应能用十年以上。
That sounds fine in theory, but have you really thought it through?
这话听起来很有道理,但是你真正全面考虑过没有?

on earth
used after negative nouns or pronouns to emphasize what you are saying
(用于否定名词或代词之后表示强调)在世界上,在人世间
Nothing on earth would persuade me to go with him.
无论什么都不能说服我跟他一块儿走。

spy
(literary or formal) to suddenly see or notice sb / sth
突然看见;发现
In the distance we spied the Pacific for the first time.
在远处,我们突然第一次看到了太平洋。

视频及简介
影片取材自真实故事,故事讲述男主罗宾因小儿麻痹症导致瘫痪,面对命运突变,却始终笑对人生。

分享到
重点单词
  • extensionn. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机
  • pacificn. 太平洋 adj. 太平洋的 pacific adj
  • negativeadj. 否定的,负的,消极的 n. 底片,负数,否定
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • persuadevt. 说服,劝说
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • emphasizevt. 强调,着重
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • literaryadj. 文学的
  • spyn. 间谍,侦探,侦察 vt. 侦探,看到,找出 vi.