再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第15期 比利与妈妈吵架
日期:2018-05-25 18:30

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Well, I've chosen the material. All you have to do is run a few up.
我已经选好了材料,你只需要缝几针
More smocks. Yes.
罩袍 对
Isn't he going to look such a chicken? Where is he?
他穿着很可爱,他去哪里了?
He seems to have gone for a walk with Mr. Milne.
他似乎跟米恩先生散步去了
Mr. Milne needs time and quiet to write his blasted book.
米恩先生需要时间静下来写书
He can't have the boy trailing everywhere after him.
他可不能带着孩子到处走
Oh, Billy Moon, where on Earth have you been?
比利穆恩,你到底去哪里了?
We've all been so worried.
我们都很担心你
I was with Blue. Exactly.
我跟小蓝在一起 没错
And if you keep on like this, you're going to get Nanny the sack.
如果你再这样,你会害保姆丢掉工作
Daph, it was good that he was there, in fact. In the end.
达芙妮,事实上,他在那里帮了我
Nevertheless, how are you going to get any writing done if you're doing her job for her?
可是,如果你做他的工作 你怎样能写作呢?
I mean, really, we might well as not have a nanny if she...
我是说,我们还不如不请保姆
Now see, you've made the boy cry.
看,你让孩子哭了
No, she hasn't. She hasn't. You have. Leave her alone!
不,她没有,是你,放过她!
Billy! Don't talk to your mother like that.
比利!别那样跟你妈讲话
I only went because of you.
我去那里都是因为你
You said there were wild animals and there weren't any wild animals.
你说这里有野生动物,可并没有
We saw squirrels.
我们看到了松鼠
Squirrels aren't wild animals!
松鼠不算野生动物!
And anyway, it's lucky there weren't any wild animals because he's scared of bees!
说回来,好在没有野生动物 因为他害怕蜜蜂!
Billy!
比利!
Just take him away, would you?
把他带走,好吗?
重点讲解

trail
to walk slowly because you are tired or bored, especially behind sb else
(尤指跟在他人后面)疲惫地走,没精打采地慢走,磨蹭
The kids trailed around after us while we shopped for clothes.
我们在商店买衣服时,孩子们无精打采地跟在后面。

scared
scared of sb
scared of sth
scared of doing sth
scared to do sth
scared that...

frightened of sth or afraid that sth bad might happen
害怕;恐惧;畏惧;担心
She is scared of going out alone.
她不敢一个人外出。
He's scared of heights.
他有恐高症。
People are scared to use the buses late at night.
人们害怕在深夜乘坐公共汽车。
I'm scared (that) I'm going to fall.
我担心自己快掉下去了。

sack
being told by your employer that you can no longer continue working for a company, etc., usually because of sth that you have done wrong
开除;解雇;炒鱿鱼
He got the sack for swearing.
他因说脏话而被开除。
Her work was so poor that she was given the sack.
她工作干得很差,被炒了鱿鱼。
Four hundred workers face the sack.
四百名工人面临解雇的危险。

视频及简介
该片讲述了“小熊维尼”系列童书的创作者米尔恩和儿子克里斯托弗·罗宾之间的情感纠葛。

分享到
重点单词
  • neverthelessadv. 仍然,不过 conj. 然而,不过
  • frightenedadj. 受惊的,受恐吓的