再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第6期 照顾孩子的任务
日期:2018-05-16 18:35

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
His name is Christopher Robin,
他的大名是克里斯托弗罗宾
but we generally call him Billy.
但我们一般叫他比利
Oh. You thought he was a girl.
你会以为他是个女孩
So did we until he was born.
他出生前我们也以为他是女孩
Please, take a seat.
请坐
She was going to be called Rosemary
我们本来要叫她罗斯玛丽
and I bought her all these delicious dresses.
我还买了很多漂亮裙子
I see.
我明白
Just seems a pity to waste them, don't you think?
浪费掉那些裙子很可惜,对吧?
Of course.
没错
Well, you have had an interesting life.
你过去的生活很有意思
Looking after the Chilean ambassador's children. What fun!
照看智利大使的孩子,很有趣!
And terrific parties, I should think.
我想,一定有很棒的派对
It was very enjoyable. We traveled a lot.
的确很好玩,我们经常旅行
Why would you want to look after him when you've had such fun, then?
你工作那么有趣又怎会想来照看他呢?
My mother is quite ill. She'll be needing some attention from me. So staying in one place will be useful.
我母亲病重,他需要我的照顾 所以待在一个地方会比较方便
Well, we're going on holiday. Just to Italy. For a month or so.
我们要去意大利度假一个月左右
Oh, very wise.
哦,好主意
By the time you come home, I shall have your little man settled into a nice, steady routine.
等你们回家,我已把你们的孩子教好
That's very reassuring.
太令人心安了
You know, the one good thing about the war is......there are lots of marvelous women around like you...
战争的一个好处是 有很多象你这样的女士
...who are never going to get married because there are no men.
绝对不会结婚,因为没有男人了
So you can take on work like this. Daphne.
随意你可以做这样的工作 达芙妮
Yes? But it's true, isn't it?
但我说的没错
Mummy and Daddy are going to a ball!
妈咪爹地要去参加派对
Your majesty. My liege.
王后 陛下
Don't they look lovely?
他们看上去很漂亮吧?
Goodbye!
再见!
Look, Billy, Mummy and Daddy are off again on holiday.
比利,妈咪爹地又要去度假了
Ho-li-day.
度假
Thank you.
谢谢
It's Daddy's first night.
今晚是爹地的第一晚
Nou, how can it be his first night?
诺,怎么可能是他的第一晚?
Blue is about 100 years old.
布鲁差不多有100岁了
It's the first night of his new play, silly.
是他新剧的第一晚,傻瓜
重点讲解

seat
a place where you can sit, for example a chair
座位,坐处(如椅子等)
She sat back in her seat.
她坐在那里,往后靠了靠。
He put his shopping on the seat behind him.
他把买的东西放在身后的座位上。
Please take a seat (= sit down).
请坐。

reassuring
making you feel less worried or uncertain about sth
令人感到宽慰的;令人放心的
a reassuring smile
使人信心倍增的微笑
It's reassuring (to know) that we've got the money if necessary.
我们有了应急的钱,这就不必担心了。

settle
to decide or arrange sth finally
(最终)决定,确定,安排好
It's all settled —we're leaving on the nine o'clock plane.
一切都定下来了——我们乘九点的航班走。
Bob will be there? That settles it. I'm not coming.
鲍勃会去吗?那好,我就不去了。

视频及简介
该片讲述了“小熊维尼”系列童书的创作者米尔恩和儿子克里斯托弗·罗宾之间的情感纠葛。

分享到