你好布拉德(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第12期 扔不扔卡
日期:2018-04-30 18:07

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Sorry I couldn't get us the upgrade.
抱歉没办成升舱
It's not a big deal.
没事的
Silver Flyer card.
银牌会员...
Means nothing.
有屁用啊
Gets you nothing at all.
一点好处都不给
Well, then get rid of it.
那就别用它了
Yeah, I'm gonna. I'm tossing it.
嗯 我也想扔了它
Should I? I should, right?
扔吗 我扔了算了
Stupid...
这垃圾
I'll keep it for now.
算了 先留着吧
I couldn't help but wonder
我总是不由得去想
When was the last time Craig Fisher flew economy?
克雷格·费舍上次坐经济舱是什么时候的事了
Probably not in decades.
可能十几年前
Mr. Fisher?
费舍先生
Can I offer you a warm towel?
热毛巾要吗
A warm towel.
热毛巾啊
Yes, thank you.
好的 谢谢
重点讲解

economy
the use of the time, money, etc. that is available in a way that avoids waste
节约;节省;节俭
She writes with a great economy of words (= using only the necessary words).
她写作文字非常简炼。
(BrE) We're on an economy drive at home (= trying to avoid waste and spend as little money as possible).
我们正在家里实行勤俭节约。
Buy the large economy pack (= the six that gives you better value for money) !
买这大包的实惠装吧!
to fly economy (class) (= by the cheapest class of air travel)
乘坐经济舱

big deal
(ironic, informal) used to say that you are not impressed by sth
没什么了不起
So he earns more than me. Big deal!
他不就是比我多赚点钱,有什么了不起的!

wonder about sth
to think about sth and try to decide what is true, what will happen, what you should do, etc.
想知道;想弄明白;琢磨
I wonder who she is.
我在想她到底是谁。
I was just beginning to wonder where you were.
我刚才正琢磨你上哪儿了呢。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一名有着美好工作及家庭的男人,相当羡慕老同学们比他拥有更好的命运。而在陪同儿子前往大学途中的东海岸之旅,他不得不再次面对老友们给他带来的挫败感。

分享到