表情奇幻冒险(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第60期 解除危机的方式
日期:2018-04-26 10:01

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Dude, Addie's here. You should go over.
兄弟 艾迪在这里 你应该过去
Every time I try, I screw it up.
每次我尝试 都会搞砸
I don 't know how to tell her how I feel.
我不知道该怎么告诉她我的感受
If we help Alex connect to Addie, maybe he won't delete us.
如果我们帮艾利克斯和艾迪牵线 或许他就不会删除我们
I might be able to bypass the wipe and get a text through to him.
我或许可以绕开手机清理 让他看到一条短信
But we'll only have time to send one.
但是我们只有发一条的时间
Maybe I should go.
或许我该去
He has love in his eyes.
他眼中有爱
Send me. Alex looks nervous, too.
发我吧 艾利克斯看起来也蛮紧张
He's more shy than nervous.
他是害羞 不是紧张
Stop!
停下
It's Gene.
吉恩来
He's all of those things.
他这些都行
An emoji should only be one thing.
表情符号只能做一件事
Really?
真的吗
The Princess!
公主
Linda!
琳达
Not now, Mom!
现在不是时候 妈妈
Gene, you got this.
吉恩 你可以的
That's not me anymore.
我现在不行了
But I have to try.
但是我得试试
重点讲解

connect with sb
(especially NAmE) to form a good relationship with sb so that you like and understand each other
(与某人)建立良好关系,沟通
They met a couple of times but they didn't really connect.
尽管他们见了几次面,但仍未真正建立起良好的关系。

bypass
to go around or avoid a place
绕过;避开
A new road now bypasses the town.
一条新路绕城镇而过。

nervous
nervous about sth
nervous of sth

anxious about sth or afraid of sth
焦虑的;担忧的;惶恐的
Consumers are very nervous about the future.
消费者对未来非常忧虑。
He had been nervous about inviting us.
他过去一直不敢邀请我们。
The horse may be nervous of cars.
这匹马可能害怕汽车。

视频及简介
影片讲述了吉恩和两个铁杆小伙伴一起穿行手机app,拯救世界寻找自我,踏上险象环生扣人心弦的数字世界的探险故事。

分享到